Why what?
Oh God.....
I think I'd want more than that to get punched off a prime Tyson. Remember that fat Mexican (cdogg look alike :atu:) he punched in the hotel...
Steve Harwell is the voice of our generation
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/63stLm1Rw_U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
'Coach, this is embarrassing but I think this ball cupper is trying to initiate some sort of Sicilian mating dance with me. I'm putting an end to...
Sounds more likely. Look, I'm as important as MJ and GHWB
Thobela got skillz :bears:
Everybody's Conte'd out their gord.
Seems like you're also having things two ways Mr.REED - either Pac has bulked up SO much that it's suspicious.....or he's a still smaller man who...
His actual in-ring scale weight has barely changed from his super-featherweight days to now. He's certainly filled out because he isn't starving...
There's been about as much change in Floyd's physique over the last 5-7 years as in Pac's.
It would have been hilarious if Floyd's failed test and been made (properly) public.
honestly i don't see any more - or less - reason to suspect Pac of roiding than anyone else. His style's very suited to fighting bigger, slower...
Cotto was pretty much the best fight available except Pac. Nobody was moaning about Floyd cherry picking at the time
C'mon....
Tito isn't to good, ok bich. Canelo is probobally gooder than people think in their mind
:lol::lol:
:lol: Not to my knowledge, no. The folks usually have a fair amount of ganj lying around tho, I'll warn them to put it somewhere safe.
My wee brother's bird is from a Irish gypsy family. She's literally the opposite of the stereotype to be fair though. Very shy & bookwormish.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-kVH8HdpsLc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Attempts to pigeonhole Irish along straightforward lines like that are gonna be confounded by him saying something that totally contradicts it...
OK, what if we add Jermain Taylor and Lucian Bute? All five on one night, big George style?
:bears: Agreed!
Fury-Haye is more fun, tbh. The only Klit fight I care to see is Vitali-Valuev for sheer novelty value
On the same night. 10 rounds each 20 minute rest between bouts. If Moore loses by any means in any bout the tag team is decalred the winner. Who...
You can both SEEEEUUUUKKK MMMMOOOOIII ORRRSSE!!!
Fury sweats chip grease and cat hair.
Less than a run of the mill MARQUE Las vegas event, perhaps. But not less than an Andre Ward fight. 'Like I said before' (©PBF) the last fight...
I hope Haye splatters him, Fury aint pretty enough to be champ.
Separate names with a comma.