That said - i'll still watch and you know you will too. It's dzirty and you want it.
I feel like Canelo's a smarter and more composed fighter than Vargas. And Oscar tended to make most fights difficult for himself. Also, Canelo's...
Seems I'm still the guy on the board with the highest opinion of Canelo. He's at least as good as the Vargas Oscar fought
'Here'. Haye-Valuev did north of that here, Hatton-Floyd & Haye-Wlad did over a million if i remember right. Maybe Feebes or Irish can set me...
This is a potential PPv event here too if it's promoted right - it could probably do 800k odd buys here (based on previous Hatton, Calzaghe, Haye...
I'm not sure this is even a PPv fight in the US, either way. Meanwhile the differential in gate is so big it might actually make a difference for...
For me Benn-Mclellan fight is a right off. You don't know when the fateful injury occurred or the effect it had on him in the ring. He was...
I think I just liked what he was trying to do. He doesn't fight like your average modern boxbot or leap amateur and it was refreshing.....the...
Nah, he's pish. I'm just saying the fight wouldbe sellable in UK
He should.
'Who?' - the universal reaction across Britain
To be fair, I YTed her and she does fight unusually well for a girl
:lol:
It'll reach yours, white boy!
What other fights are out there though? Groves or Degale might be bigg-ish but I don't that Froch would find them very motivating
I honestly dont think so
people will listen to Beefheart in 500 years i think in my mind <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VmsM2WCJtp8"...
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-Msq1Js3mcY" allowfullscreen="" width="420" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe> .
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7JCWjyAtxUI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Choof. Mainstream fans don't want good fights as much as they want to have an opinion on them before they start.
Floyd went from about 200k buys to 2.1 to over 1m regularly - i doubt he'd ever have become marque without that fight either way
Froch all the way, Benn has essentially no chance
Speaking for myself, I've been fine with both throughout. The only weight shenanigans I ever got pissed about was Floyd's treatment of Marquez
Yeah, I guess I'm not commenting on the man, just the act. He's like an 8 year old - he isn't beyond good and evil so much as coming up behind it,...
I guess when the norm is weight cheating I can't begrudge Floyd too much for evening the deck a little with some skullduggery of his own.
And messing around with weight stipulations in contracts isn't unusual among marque ppv attractions. Leonard, Chavez, RJJ, DLH, Trinidad, Pac,...
^this would be equally true.
I wouldn't be too hard on Floyd, he isn't self aware enough to be consistent. The 2lb drop.....I might be able to get upset about it we didn't...
It's a shame Tyson didn't throw warren out that window
Yeah if Cleverly's with that glassy eyed prick he won't fight ANYBODY good never mind a Hearn fighter
Separate names with a comma.