Yeah but it did come out in 77-84.
Roy's win vs Ruiz was cheapened by Toney. Jones trained at big bear, JT just eat like one then showed up & slapped ruiz around anyway
Yafai :lol: Gerr-aaaataa here!
Orange Juice were a bit bratty but that was a chonking choon. I met him when i worked at the ABC the night of his first gig after the stroke, a...
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D1LuYlTD_4Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cr6d20c18Kk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> amazing:love:
Choon.
I didn't really like it. Might as well have come out in 1978.
Ooh I think Ricky would enjoy that :truce: Close with his nan is oor Ricky. <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Tk6YtrgLxIQ"...
Ricky Burns always has ring rust. And he's always fighting through an injury. Against underrated opposition. Ricky 'Timalicious' Burns' very...
I want a big fight in Glasgow :crying: Somebody bring get Marquez back down to lightweight or something
Yeah but Floyd's about divisions bigger than Manny. Allot of the 'double standard' fans gave them on stuff like that is down to that
I don't suppose Broner's a viable opponent now he's jumped to welter. maybe Gamboa could be lined up.
Yeah, he gassed like fuck.
Yeah, i wouldn't be surprised if we heard more of him, he looked pretty handy.
Jim Watt needs sent to live at the farm. Ricky Burns is handsome.
:lol: wtf
6/half a dozen. Id have preferred burns in Glasgow for sure
I was just clamouring for a big home town fight in Glesga (and a few others like TKO, Jimmy, Slice were saying that'd be koo'). None of us were...
Wow, didn't expect that :lol:
Forgot how perfect this is :love: <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kW972em87MU" frameborder="0"...
If Floyd's gonna fight every 4 months now maybe we'll get both fights
:lol::bears::lol: amazing...
How to win friends and influencE peoplE.
Nah, quitting would take divergent, counter factual thought. 'I am boxing. boxing i am doing. i am boxer, innit. pump arms quickly leap, block'.
Au contraire Mex, that's when the fun begins :crafty:
AgREED. Khan is total tortoise shit but he's a much more interesting style for Floyd than Garcia.
The guy got what he deserved.
$70 to watch a fight in your living room? obscene
PPvs are usually cheaper here. I think they're about 15 quid these days which is about 25 bucks.
Separate names with a comma.