I think he's better than Mayweather. Although I have an unsavory history of overreacting immediately after big fights :lol:
I'd have to rewatch it but I think you have to give Donaire the 4th. He rubber legged Rigo. In a fight as low action as that you have to score...
It's not like he's jumping about or using speed either. He's always just seems to be over there. Must be infuriating.
:lol:
definitely hear what you're saying but OTOH his footwork is pretty fascinating to watch. In a 'how the hell is he doing this' sort of way.
Early 90s euro-house!:mj: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8OkoQv9Onoc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9EcjWd-O4jI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I echo what the mick and the Fin said
Rather than going through this point by point i'll just say i disagree with every assertion here.
If he'd gone for a KO last night he probably would have been KO'd himself. He fought the way he needed to.
Right. I've even thought a few times that he's deliberately shipped a couple to bait a guy into getting comfortable throwing a shot. Not last...
I had him sharing the first, winning the 4th on the basis of rubbering Rigo with a hook and I gave him 10-8 in the 9th (?). I gave everything else...
Number one. Donaire is number two.
I'd pick Donaire, he's a better fighter. He'd counter the fuck-shit out of Hamed.
How many pages back is it? I could give you an extensive drunken response now if you like? It'll probably circle round to a Paul McStay highlights...
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EXJx2NnnxA0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Man, I wish i wasn't working tomorrow. Having a great time listening to music and boozing here. Donaire-Rigo!
Never really given Nick Drake much of a listen, Im not sure if I'd like him or not. i do like Cohen though. Fairly (completely :lol:) certain...
Yeah, its about the same price. I'd much rather get the train though.
Train's usually just over 100. Sometimes about 130. Train prices in britain are wild, it's cheaper driving most places. Sometimes I just megabus...
Weighing up The Knife in London next month. My friend has a spare ticket but money is tighter than a cat's fanny. Either way one thing's certain -...
What's it about?
Just stumbled on this the other night. It's really amazing, only 20m long <iframe width="420" height="315"...
Thanks for not posting the one on youtube with the Watership down video. :bears::34:
I've never really got The Who but that film last week sold me on this track: <iframe width="420" height="315"...
Anybody seen reign over me? Don't be put off by Adam Sandler being in it it's genuinely 5 star. Amazing shots of NYC throughout <iframe...
Dunno man, i've been trying to see it but i cant find it anywhere
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W10F0ezCTIQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pf4kQA9q6tU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe> :mj:
I've been weighing up when the last time there was a match up this good in boxing. It's a long time. Pac-Morales Iat least.
Separate names with a comma.