hey, they were STRAIGHT punches. That warranted highlighting in this tourny.
The Algerian seems like he's got good natural talent. I'll leave it at that.
Well he's got hands. And occasionally he can make them move the same way his legs are going
Is anybody watching this right now? Pretty certain I could beat these guys.
The fighting Irish!:bears:
What size foreman grill? Not sure man, it doesn't say anything on it. It's not terribly big, maybe about the size of a cake box or something.
But then I have to stand at the hob, watch it, think, turn them over at appropriate intervals, manage not to fuck it up somehow, clean the grill...
If I can get 7/10 for taste and 10/10 for convenience that gets weighted as 97/100 in my lazy ass book. Besides it tastes better than oven...
Whatever it is, its pretty great.
Not bloody likely.:laugh11:
Could be worse on the Oly boxing front - it could be Taekwon Do! :atu: As is sung in football grounds - WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THAT!?
I just Foreman grill everything. Ya feel me?
Been through this nonsense. The contract was for 3 fights on showtime. $3m for the Calzaghe fight, with both the opponents and purses...
Prime Hopkins beats Calzaghe and there's basically zero doubt about that
:lol::lol: Brilliant
I miss boxing.
It's as if each of his limbs is being controlled by a different person with a joypad under the ring
Fucks him up mentally from the trauma of killing a man
Ogogo is as technically inept as any chick boxer I've seen.
Cant believe the British boxer is winning this one:shit:
Good point
Based on what? Did he snort coke in Hounslow some time?
If Dawson gets that phone call pre fight I think he'd beat Calzaghe
Slap avalanche bemusement, y'all
I doubt Dawson ends the fight with as much as a mouse under an eye.
Does he fuck
Nah'm sayin'?
In an ideal world, somebody phones Dawson in his dressing room before the fight claiming to have his daughter only to be returned for the ransom...
She was OK, yeah
I set a bomb off ringside.
Separate names with a comma.