As much caffeine as 7 espressos, baby.
Female boxing on the now. Giving an olympic gold to any of these clownettes really isn't on. They look like two drunks outside a Glasgow kebab shop.
Amateur boxing is ghey.
Ricky Burns vs Broner in Glasgow would be awesome
He got octopus coming out of his fuckin' ears, meng!! Wid the Russian shoe' that his feet comin' through.
Actually....I just watched a couple of (non post fight) interviews and he does seem allot less objectionable than I originally pegged him as...
Having missed page 2 I'm gonna give you the benefit & assume that proclamation's in reference to something:laughing:
The Cuban guy looks good. Hopefully he stops eating octopus 3x a day & hops on a banana boat
In fact, i take that back. It doesn't count. Hagler almost certainly stops him.
True, but at the same time he's about 2 divisions smaller & that counts.
Is that irish guy Nevin still in the comp? He looked pretty good.
Plus he'd gradually start wanting to have sex with women again. :love:By the by.
If it's 12 rounds I think Pavlik sees it out. Over 15, his chances drop to 50/50
With rich glottal slurps and with no mercy
The correct spelling on fightbeat is 'to strong to skilled':nono:
What the fuck are with all these southpaws? 75% of fighters seem to be left handed. Urrrrggghhhhhh amateur boxing :shit:
Benitez I think. I can see a very low action type fight with this one, allot of feinting and waiting
What is happening to American boxing? WTF?
Hagler would punch him allot in the face and body
yeah, Im a pauper and no way would i sell that for 2k. Maybe he just wasn't a boxing fan
:lol::lol:@ amir Khan's interjections. What a thick, stubby member.
Nice work if you can get it.
Vlad z impaler [IMG][IMG] [IMG]
Donaire is not overrated, He's underrated.
Guys only get remembered for one thing now?
:lol: thats very 19th century
Good fighter, from what I saw. One of the best at the olympics.
:lol:
I fancy Tyson would have won, yeah.
If Tyson had stayed with Rooney and kept up his head movement he's still be champ today. 120-0 (112).
Separate names with a comma.