:lol:
What ethnicity is Reid? Half Irish half Turk or something?
Jones Ali Pac, Leonard, Mosley
Race is bullshit, anyway. There are regional archetypes and an infinite spectrum between them. There are no 'races'.
The Irish weren't considered properly 'white' either. 'White' =white-protestant.
Castillo was an excellent fighter. I wouldn't be surprised if he went 15, actually. He would just get ruined.
How good did Duran smell, Neil?
Duran TKO 12 after winning every round
No.
The Duran was right to walk away. I think more of him for it.
Are you cracking up BOSS or is this just elaborate trolling?
Leaving aside your condescending cuntishness again, every single card I've looked at (6 or 7 now), ends up closer to consensus opinion under...
I'm guessing it could convert a non-trivial percentage of bad wins to draws and bad draws to correct wins, but that'd be about it. I'd say the net...
I found the Oscar-Tito cards. Tito would still have won (6-5-1). Jerry Roth's card was laughable, he had Tito 3-1 up after 4, then gave the last...
The cause is outwith it's means to fix, but it might end with better outcomes on average. My intuition is it would (marginally)
:lol::lol::lol: Maybe...
Broner is an annoying little plump pout, Duran just liked to fight. And was handsome.
LOK's the sportsman who has a bad game & it's because he mistimed his coffee or the grass was too mushy. That isn't insecurity, that's mind power.
LOK is not insecure.
Duran was the man.
Sky Sports newscasters meet with my approval. Khan - 'look at the way Ali came back from defeat, look at the way ...eh....Mike Tyson came back'....
Yeah searching for the lewis-holy cards got me about 7 results for the Pac-Bradley cards on google image but that was about as close as I got
Is there a good site for finding old official cards? Id love to see if PW-JCC, LL-Holy, ODH-Tito etc would've been any different but google isnt...
If I find who who's fucking cousin Lederman is.....:nono:
A scenario like the last one might've been behind Harris-Robinson, since there was a deduction and a KD. I'd be quite curious to see those cards
Yeah by Lederman's explanation I thought they just summed the 3 scores over 12. Which is obviously wrong. Lederman is awful.
Apparently that was under 'consensus scoring', not majority scoring. That wouldn't be possible under majority scoring EDIT - excuse me I'm...
Thats why I suggested majority scoring on a round by round rather than aggregated basis would be better.^
Interesting...so it sums the final scores? I'd say going with the majority on a round by round basis would be better. Mitigates the damage one bad...
I dont see how LOK is insecure
Separate names with a comma.