Yeah, I take that back. I just google imaged & I'll retreat a little and say 'I think I could kill any dog I see around day to day, except maybe a...
:lol::lol::lol:
I might be totally wrong but I think I'd kill just about any dog. At least up to the size of a German Sheppard.
:lol:
Gorilla is a mismatch. Short of a Rhino, Hippo or Elephant a Brown Bear cleans up, including big cats
It isnt whether they could win, just what extent they could hurt it. Earnie Shavers with a free shot to the rips would probably piss it off a little.
Murdering bastards.
That guys intense. Must be a real pain in the arse to live with
Leap amateur 4 liiiffe
Chisora & Khan both went down like EA animations
[IMG]
I've met ricky burns & James Degale. No way did Ricky seem 5'10, more like 5'8. De gale seemed about 6', maybe 5 11 1/2
Chris has his hips extended & back straight, plus I think there's easily more than an inch in those dress show heels. I'd be surprised if Eubank...
I'd still say Mike is at least the same height, based on that, but yeah, Mike's listed height was exaggerated through most of his career. I...
Khan's got heart, gotta give him that. Heart & affffleticism
Ortiz would shit on Khan's chest
Khan :atu:
Proofs in the pudding. The only heavyweight he's hit flush and not KOd was that big mythical mountain creature.
Haye punches pretty hard
Fuck Chisora for showing up fat for this. What a loser.
Anthony, if I can prove Im 6'1 can I have the 5k? :mj:
This is odd
Does that mean the fight won't be til late then? 1am or something? I mean to commune with the pixies saturday night, a 1am start is very...
Somebody post the vid of LOK fucking that watermellon up
http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/powerpuncher/watermelon6.mpg :lol:
I like the way he prefaced his smacktalk with 'I've been beat three times' :lol:
Here's a match up - Prime Tyson vs a 110lb Rotweiler? Tyson wears a cod piece which protects his crotch. Fight to the death.
A gorilla is nowhere near as tough as a bear. I think if Tyson landed a freeshot on a gorilla he could really piss it off :bears:
Separate names with a comma.