Probably because he isn't.
To be fair.... he's tried to get a decent opponent and there pretty much aren't any. Can't blame him too much for not fighting Lara, it's a dumb...
I might fight a prime Duran just for the chance to smell him up close. Like a tropical island in spring i bet.
Not as bad as I'd feel being splattered.
A female minimumweight with a losing record.
C'mon mehn, be choooofful! Khan got knocked out in Europe - de chooooof! - and he said his god did it! I'm just saying what he sed mehn, you can...
De sky iz too big for chooof! Coz de word de wind takes eet but de chooof iz de choof!:lol:
:lol::lol::bow: amazing.
:lol::lol:
:lol:
That's The Duran to you sir. Go in peace.
Go put your head in a cold basin, your brain's overheated.
Yeah it's the same. As is Ali losing to Leon Spinks. And Roy Jones losing to Glenn Johnson. It's all exactly the same.
Would have been sad to watch and probably a pretty dangerous beating
Toney wouldn't get within 6 feet of him
Broad shoulders like a real man. Not like these modern pussy fighters
I was rightish. 75"!
I'm guessing longish.
Tyson!
Mex just likes to bring up Morales at all opportunities. And he's right to. Most hippity hoppity? Morales! Fastest ever fighters? Morales! Best...
Saying Bowe doesn't qualify in this thread is coo coo bananas. His failing was he basically refused to do anything else but throw short shots.
Maybe the stress of moving country is getting to him, which would be fair enough. He should go meditate or have a cider & chill tho.
Irish is on his period.
Gamboa would be favourite, but I think he has a better chance than anybody would expect. Really comes down to how big the size difference is. I'm...
Hi Neil. Hows things?
Call me crazy but I'd love to see Donaire get really ambitious and fight Gamboa. That style match up works for him & i think he could pull the...
At least in part he's sloppier because people he's having to chase guys down. Hard to tell how much is down to that, how much is down to fighting...
....aye.
Aye.....
Separate names with a comma.