Going 1-1 with Froch will soon be Calzaghe's best scalps biggest achievement. Legacy!
if vilati wasnt 6-10 he wouldnt be in to good condition using that stile if his oponent fight him accept he is so his the greatest by a mile
raw power's a guaranteed o.d, raw power's laughin at you and me, can you feeeeeeeeeeeel it?
Numbers, hype & what some venal crook in Venezuala says. Logic! :bears:
This enhances Calslappy's legacy! :bears: I thought it was pretty close. Good fight. Froch was more accurate than Kessler through most of the...
The more recent super bantamweight guys run away with this on size alone. They have 15lb in the ring on half these guys.
voldomir is big cheat man &ucking bich, if he meat fighter without corrutp ref he bow down to him I think in my mind
i think vilati boxes better
'the true measure of a fighter is how much hype he generates at a given moment' -mikE, 2012
'The whole subject of history is just morons rewriting the past to make themselves look smart' - mikE, 2012
The City.
I wonder how Ray would overcome Ortiz' functional weight advantage.
Big blocks Froch
Wlad hits harder, Vitali arm punches (hard)
:lol: Why don't they hand out free tickets to local gangs and serve nothing but straight spirits too?
:lol:
gassed (& panicked), there was no quit.
Yeah. That's not true.
And when he rocks him back to the turnbuckle the first thing he thinks to do is to rush in & clinch. He's one of the best offensive fighter ever...
I'd say the consistent approach is to stop watching the sport or come to terms with what it satisfies. I'm pretty comfortable with the latter it...
I voted yes in the poll since 10 years after he retires people will be comparing him with ATGs. So he's basically an ATG.
Civilized & cerebral just isn't what we want. Tyson biting off an ear & going to prison gave us it, chess playing heavyweights with phds dont....
I'd say Solis probably is chinny, but the little bit of doubt makes it a better fight than this waxed sack he's fighting.
jajaja
They're two different things. Related but different. And even if a guy takes a tanking, it's no guarantee he'll be diminished.
Another good example. Temple shots just happen. A guy can go 50 fights never being seriously rocked then go rubber legged
Allot of apriori reasoning there. I've never seen any evidence that loses negatively effect fighters. BEATINGS do, both in victory or defeat.
Yobs, boxing fans, everywhere except northern europe, 95% of fightbeat, whatever. People who get a thrill watching men who enjoy inflicting...
Yes he was hurt. By a temple shot. Not likely to be replicated and not a conclusive indictment of his punch resistance. Even Zab has barely been...
You can analyze the sociology of this to death if you like mate, but the truth is he's just intrinsically unappealing. Even more so than Lewis was.
Separate names with a comma.