No they aren't. Flatly just aren't.
Normally I'd agree completely but he's fighting Charr.
And I'll probably agree.
He was hurt. But id sooner see him given another chance than this guy
Not only the knee injury but the KD itself were unusual. How often do you see temple shots like that? The only two I can think of are Berbick &...
:lol:
I like the capitalisation. Makes it feel official.
I learned allot. I feel embiggened by it.
Boxing really needs to be regulated better, Toney is gonna end up with a brain full of mushy peas. He should have been 'retired' 4, 5 years ago.
'Toney's a man locked inside the large house of his own body, hearing a rapping at the back door, running there but finding no one.' I like that.
His whole career would be interesting if he always fought like that from round 1.
Everything's pointless on a long enough timescale, mate :scared:
I got the order wrong - the cut came after dawson started throwing in the 11th. Looked like he realized after the 10th that he needed a stoppage.
Ghostbusters! :bears: Add that to my list. 2nd one too.
I'd have to watch it again, but it was my feeling at the time. He went 9 rounds throwing FUCK. ALL. Literally about 2 power punches a round, like...
I actually thought he might have stopped Pascal. When the cut happened & the clock really started ticking it was like somebody released the safety...
He's getting no heat for that.
*kisses*
No worries steve, it's started working for me again, too :Thumbs: Cheers anyway
Also, if you think anybody else of that generation is better, who?
Leaving aside the fact Washington has made many more films & based purely on how good they are as actors. Who you got?
If parts 6 and onward are working for anybody else, could you copy and paste them for a humble Hut? Was a very good piece.
Is anyone else getting a time out screen after page 5? Really wanna read the 2nd half.
That was brilliant, thanks for posting
Waiting politely for me to finish, I hope.:mj:
Guys like Cintron or Ortiz are front runners - Dawson just clearly hates fighting. Full stop. It's one thing to quit when the going gets tough,...
Kermit Cintron has 100x more psychological aptitude for fighting than either of them.
It's not a stretch to compare their obvious aversion to their profession
Separate names with a comma.