Amazing. :Thumbs:
20 will suffice:popcorn:
Yeah another advert for mixed breeding.....Irish, French & Costa Rican (maybe Cuban?) if i remember right. She's gorgeous in 12 monkeys. In an...
If you basically never even try to hurt your opponent Im not sure you can say you're 'fighting'.
Oh yeah, I made it my business to see all those films :lol::Thumbs:
Still managed to escape without the feared 'W' from easily winnable fights. If the fight's remotely important, its just what he does.
:Thumbs: Madeline Stowe is a dream boat
Rahman would be Golota's best win by a mile. It should really go without saying that Golota finds a way not to win. Probably by taking off the...
Yup got that too. I had 'shexy beaeest' on mine but had to take it off. This shit needs to get sorted
Scarface is one of the funniest movies ever. 80s excess classic like Predator & Top Gun.
If Dawson wasn't a shitebag he's be a contender for p4p no1. But he's the American audley Harisson only slightly better
I'd be quicker to pick him if he'd ever showed a willingness to throw >11 punches a round
Nothing better to do. no order except the top two The conversation Papilon Adaptation There will be blood 12 monkeys Cool Hand luke Labyrinth...
A 235lb Arreola vs today's Vitali would certainly be a good fight. Competitive's another matter. I also think Chisora would have done better a...
I'd be happy enough with those guys getting another pop
Yeah, valid point. Lets face it - we're all horrible people for watching this shit
In actual fact.....After the Pascal fight i swore id never watch that waster again and I plan to keep my promise to myself.:Thumbs: Let me know...
Im looking forward to this. It'll be awful to watch, but it's an interesting match up
:lol: I like it
The forum forbids me from telling you but there about about 8 people in the top 20 I'd have been happy with, including Arreola, Chisora & Solis
Hearns couldn't because he never spent the hundreds of hours learning to Wlad has. Where and when plays a part. Kids in 70s detroit had some love...
No doubt. One of the greatest offensive fighters ever. But it's like any other performance art - people wanna see somebody at one with what...
He didn't offer cutting weight as an excuse, it was just a cutting drug he tested for. Fuck knows how fat he was to have needed that to come in...
I'm just like learning and growing all the time, me. Like a sapling craning to the canopy, I am.
Bojado
Don't know about this one. I'd lean towards Napoles but with no great conviction. Either way it'd sexual & dzirty
I just hate Wlad's defensive holding, head pushing etc. I can't stand cheating designed to suspend (escape from) the fight. So I'm biased. And I...
I was talking shit about Wlad flopping to the ground vs Peter, Irish. Not sure why I remember that.
Wasn't he only counted out once (?). Didn't the Mayweather fight end with him getting waved off on the ropes? But anyway, the measure of Wlad's...
He took a 'cutting' drug designed to retain muscle while losing fat. Not condoning it, but I'm happy pretty much discounting it as an in ring factor.
Separate names with a comma.