Fatness had more to do with Lewis looking subpar than age. And Vitali obviously. But Lewis & his big gut were a step off the pace that night
Toney repeating the trick even more assuredly took a bit of the shine off it
3 times plus about 37 escapes to the canvas ala Haye versus him. Escapology is the hallmark of the fragile. 'Then came Wlad and he wanted to...
The Peter fight was one of the most impressive displays of fragility I've ever seen. He was the joke The Rock used to make about KOing opponents...
:lol:
Yeah neither of them hate gay folk enough for JC.
I liked the cover boxing monthly put out after a few of those gifts - just him with the belt wrapped round him under the headline 'JORRIN-DOUS!'
There are no excuses. Only testament to his sacrifices. Selah.
'Dinner Party' :lol:
Imagine a dinner party with Mick McCarthy and Jim Watt. Imagine that.
Calzaghe, Wlad and WBA admirers dont like Duran. Paul McCartney fans too I imagine. People who sit at home watching Wlad-Ibragimov on DVD...
Except not really. He certainly didn't demand that the fight left him 3 months to lose 40lb or that it was held in an aircraft hangar with ropes...
The Duran wandered alone in a clown ring for 7 rounds and rests for our sins so that he might rise again.
Give me 50 feet to run around in and I could wiggle my hips and stick my tongue out at a real fighter all brave like, too. About 6 landed punches...
If I was gonna pick one guy to beat Floyd it'd either be Pryor or Napoles. Very unpredictable, off rhythm, high pace pressure. I really don't...
He beats them all. Very beats them. Very winning he would be in these contests.
Stone in his hands, tiger on a leash, horse at his feet, loaded pistol in his underpants. The Duran.
Such blessings from The Duran would be a great honour.
Sure I'm a boxing fan. But only when it's contested in as well mannered & non-violent a fashion as possible. So I'm an urbane, civilized sort,...
Are you vegetarian?
Was Ramonza the last brand new poster at fightbeat?:lol:
Pryor has a good chance vs anyone at 140.
Oh yeah, I agree. He was still way too skinny and weak, no authority on his shots. Different fighter. I probably shouldnt have brought it up, it...
How about finding another card which had Bradley winning? Found any of those?
Im not actually leaning towards Chavez tbh, Id just be less surprised than most if he pulled it off. That said I think Chavez's style plays into...
Yeah he's definitely a good puncher. Not just power, but he knows how to measure a guy and set up big shots. He's a very good champ, dont get me...
Right. I don't think he suddenly became better, he just a very head turning run (aided by fighting people at just the right time, overrated...
I think Nonito & Ward are both excellent:TLC:
Bradley I guess. Floyd, Pac, Ward, Nonito, Marquez, Wlad, Bradley, Martinez, Vitali, Dawson I'm guessing Im pretty close to everyone else except...
Separate names with a comma.