I'd have him number 8, I think. I'd say 10 but peer pressure is stopping me, I dont wanna sound like Im saying anything for shock value
Most people have him top 3 p4p, which i really find crazy. He's barely a level above the Williams/Margarito/Cintron level, I dont think anything's...
Martinez is hella overrated by this point. I can see Chavez winning
:laugh11:
:lol:
He's lost multiple rounds to every bum opponent boxrec has score cards for. Also lost multiple rounds to williams. The worst challenger either...
Yeah, its a conspiracy!
Yeah, he kinda looks like a chubby character from the amazing adventures of morph
I was just sifting through the Charr-ed remains of the division, mate
All joking aside.....is this the weakest contender in heavyweight history? Cdogg, whatcha think?
Modern functional weight advantage
Williams had probably fought in Germany before
He's had the decency to shave the oilly swarth off those doughy tits. Puts him in my top 20.
The fights on youtube, check it out. It might be called a 'debatable' stoppage. :lol:
[IMG]
Greatest prize in sports, beybey
He got a gift win against a 39 year old Danny Williams! So he has pedigree.
Boy just cant get his shit together, can he?
Young hungry Lion crap
For the heavyweight Championship of the world!:bears:
:lol: .....Ortiz
Garcia's trying to minimize the PR damage from Ortiz quitting again. Possibly under direction from Golden Boy
Nobody's saying that. :dunno:
Patience/discipline wasn't really in his repertoire, admittedly :lol: But he could use the ring, make a guy come to him, change the angles, keep a...
^^ Right. Pryor's boxing skill was amazing. It's not the first image any of us have of him in our minds eye but it was there to fall back on....
true. But like Mosley he usually does it, in part, by sitting down on some weighty shots & slowing the guy down. And while I know it's retarded to...
For the record, me picking Bradley to survive to the bell isnt borne of any skepticism about Pryor. I'd pick Pryor over both Pac & Floyd at 140,...
Adds a little spice to the rematch. Pac be more fired up & Bradley will be fully fit.
James Toney & Ray Mercer: natural born quitters :TLC: But come on - a fractured bone in your hand or a shoulder injury is not the same as your...
It was the 2nd biggest fight of the year. Everybody saw it, so everybody has an opinion.
Separate names with a comma.