1)Broken Jaws aren't necessarily fight ending. An arm snapped at the elbow & unconsciousness both are. 2) Broken jaws heal back fine 99/100. An...
Bit of a circular argument that, no?
How many people honestly thought Bradley won? Where are they? I think more people agreed with the Pernel & Lewis robberies.
It was one of the 3 highest profile fights of the year. And one of the very worst decisions to boot. So i'd say so, by a mile, yes. In 30 years...
Reality bends to your will, LOK:bears:
Of opinions I've seen, 99%+ think Pac won. Including all those justifying the decision.
Taking that train to the station, the real skill is 'winning'. In which case I nominate Earnie Shavers vs Ken Norton as an ATG display of skill....
Roy& Ali had 'unconventional skill' in that they relied on skill less and riffing off their athletic advantages more. That isn't a criticism -...
Animal Collective. Merriwether post pavillian was one of the better albums of the last few years, really liked it. Pretty sure they're playing...
Guaranteed action fight. One of my favourite bands is playing the night before so it's gonna be a cracking weekend:cheers:
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Ricky, representing :bears: Go Ricky!
Interesting that the dissenting position in this debate is exclusively presented in posts containing the qualifier 'there's no doubt Pac won,...
If it can be trained/learned it's a skill. Reflex' can't. Hand speed can't. Foot speed can't. That isn't to say Roy wasn't also very skilled and...
If we're gonna include displays of ATG athleticism rather than skill the thread might as well just be 'most dominant displays'
agreed.
Agreed
The Peterson fight was appalling, too. He won the first 5 rounds of that then literally stopped trying. I had money on him by decision at really...
Interesting. I'm a believer. Bradley is tough. Unless Arum got a special effects team in :stir:
Golden Boy reminds me of some guilded age Mayoral office. Shamelessly filthy.
On one of these polls, perhaps years from now, I'll remember to make the fucking thing public.
What's your take?
Locche-Cervantes
GLESGA! :bears: I'll be there, very good fight.
I don't know that Pac decided to barely land 3 full fledged power shots in 36 minutes. I hear what you're saying - Pac was allot less committed to...
Ortiz is actually a brave warrior who fought with a broken jaw for 5 rounds. - Golden Boy, Department of Truth.
Bradley's hard to hit and negative when he needs to be. I really think the odds are against Pryor forcing a stoppage. Bradley would slow the pace,...
I officially take no information released by boxing promotional companies at face value.
:lol::lol:
He never looks happier than after quitting a fight, does he?
:lol: Good look for him
Separate names with a comma.