Fair enough man, I only glanced at the highlights. I retract my insinuation.
:lol:
that sounds fair
Ortiz wouldn't deserve how hard Tszyu would hit him
He probably wins a round or two but loses a wide decision. Bradley is pretty tough & elusive I think he'd see the bell
Yeah 'cause we've no reason to suspect Ortiz might've taken the easy way out, eh. And a boxer exaggerating an injury ex post facto is pretty far...
Assuming he had a broken jaw. Big assumption.
:lol: And Golota's the tin man
They might confer in center ring & quit together. Skip back to the dressing room arm in arm singing follow the yellow brick road.
Yes, we know.....
All the the techniques banned in MMA artificially strengthen the hand of grapplers over stikers
Cintron was better, he'd win
Maybe Canelo will fight him anyway, like Floyd fought Zab anyway.
Ortiz is a mental case
Looking forward to this one. It seems like a can't-miss style mesh. I'm reticent to make any predictions other than that if Chisora can handle...
My brothers an alcoholic. Don't have a clue what to do about it.
:lol: 'at one' around donkeys
He's an Alky, unfortunately. He stays in Glasgow now, near two mates of mine and by all accounts he's a regular feature.
I picture Chavez on a farm, wearing full dungarees & a straw hat. Kinda a cheerful Latino Huck fin. [IMG]
Maybe there's method to all this that goes over my head.
I think he arm punches, pretty badly. Not even in the deliberate pity pat Calzaghe way either - he winds up but he doesn't get his hips and...
'Fined $2,500 of his 1.1m purse'. I make that as a 0.22% tax for drug cheating. Big deterrent.
Bradley punches from the elbow an awful lot.
Lederman is one of the worst human beings in the world by the way. I'd love to smother him with a pillow quietly.
Good video. I'll watch the fight again some time more closely. Bradley's defense looks better than anybody realised.
McGirt easy peasy
:lol::lol::lol:
Not if only 7 rounds are contentious. In scorecards on both fightbeat and among the WBO judges there were only 7 rounds which anybody scored for...
Separate names with a comma.