Foreman is to good condition, if homes meet him he would bow down to him if he fought, i think in my mind. &ucking bich
Napoles would do a salsa dance on Floyd's coupon
:lol:
Cool clip, thanks
I'd favour Napoles
I'll watch it on tele & type shit here as per. LOL@ flying to Las Vegas to watch in on a big screen in the middle of a dessert.
:lol::lol:
Yup. Uh huh. 7 rounds were contentious. And people had different ideas about which ones should go which way. Now, a man with your formidable...
my annoyance comes from being among the only posters to have remained consistently civil to you, to the point of defending you at times and for...
Nah you just don't get it. Think through what mikE's saying then the cards make sense. Not only was everybody (and that word can be used pretty...
I bet you'd get more sense out of him on the issue than mikE.
You're not only stupid but a fucking arsehole.
Right. And you also don't see an inherent unlikelihood that an honest judge (or even two of three) will 'see' 7 or 12 consecutive, contentious...
I like mikE. He's a 35mm negative of the true spirit of 77.
Hey, a coin either lands heads or tails, nothing amazing about it landing heads 7 times in a row. 2 out of 3 times, no less. Could have gone...
'If Oscar-Mosley 1 had come back 120-108 Oscar on two cards I wouldn't have had any misgivings' - mikE, 21/6/2012
You're really missing the point. You're basically saying that in a close fight with 12 potentially contestable rounds that 120-108 on two cards is...
I think it's guaranteed to be a better fight. Pac will fight mad and Bradley will be fit. Until he's unconscious at least :popcorn:
I might buy it. It'll be fun seeing if Pac gets a fire lit under his ass and busts Bradley up. If there's anything on the undercard I'll probably...
Only 3 of the rounds were majority Bradley rounds. Only 5 were rounds that 2 of 5 scored for Bradley. Those cards closely mirror majority opinion....
Again, I think the fact that 7 rounds are potentially arguable is an extremely weak justification for 2 of 3 judges giving them ALL one way.
Ie vant too leek your vald puuushy
A clown ring would definitely be a godsend for Holmes. If I had my way every fight would strictly be in an 18x18 space. :fightme:
Trust me, it'll break 1.5. Bradley is a name now. And we have a story line to the fight, to boot. It'll do great. The PPv public don't buy...
I wonder if Pac can break 1.5 for the rematch. I think 1.7 is possible. Arums a fucking genius
Expect a big upswing for the rematch :lol::crafty: All works out well.
Apparently we were right - initial estimates between 950k-1.1m
Good question. Forgot about that in all the stink
Just rewatched some of this, horrendously brutal. Thankfully Tyson still moved his head a little back then and most the scary ones missed - like...
queen Victoria offered to pay up & hold it in Lower Rhodesia, i read
Separate names with a comma.