May just of been something I was projecting onto the fight. I'd have to watch it again
Its years since Ive watched it but the last time I did I came away with the impression Mike was trying to get DQd with low blows or at least...
&uckuing, you probably nevar seen him fihte befre at all. He was in to good condition but then it's too late for him, i think in my mind, becasue...
Ring size would make a real difference in a Foreman-Holmes fight, I think. Bigger the better for Holmes
The longer the fight the more I'd favour Chavez but I'd lean towards him even over 12.
Ali really should have retired after Zaire
Foreman definitely got more circumspect and ponderous after Zaire but he was very hard to stay away from, up to then. Holmes probably has the...
i think this is right in my mind. tyxson woud have kill him when he get him in trouble also accept now its to late for him. #ucing bich
That was good
:lol:
Does anything think Foreman might have beaten Ali under different circumstances? Did the heat and psychological pressure of Africa play much part?
I'm not sure he'd have kept it together long enough to defend another 9 times. Holmes would have been a huge potential banana skin, too.
I'm eliminated but I'm only 2 points off 3rd of 16. I still feel like I can look myself in the mirror and say 'you rock Hut! You're handsome and...
Pacquiao at 140has a chance
Chavez being 25lb heavier might be factor enough to win him a couple of rounds
In a discussion about size it means hes really way smaller than 202. He'd be 180 in the sort of shape 70s heavys were in Besides...yeah he went...
Much bigger!
Just to revisit something Ugo said the other day: neither of these guys are 'big guys' in the 70s. Chambers is a soft, bulky 202 and Adamek has...
Chambers is a shite bag puncher. Every punch is short.
True. Tito was basically his last hurrah then he started rationing punches like they were bacon & there was a war on
No way Chavez fights as bravely as Sosa. But Roy usually went for a stoppage in those days even if it wasn't forced on him so he'd get one at some...
Ya, what Ike said.
I'd heavily favour De Jesus & Buchanan to beat Castillo & Corrales
Think it made him extra strong?
Yeah true enough.
He beat Jirov by about 8 points. Clean effective punches
Good stuff. I like fights that remind you how good world class boxers are. A retired, 37 year old old, fat super featherweight > a pro boxer on...
I keep meaning to watch the Tiberi fight. I wouldn't be surprised if I score it for Toney, most people cant score Toney fights for shit. People...
Good one. Didn't know that, at all.
Separate names with a comma.