He never lost. Our faith was just tested.
None of that was central to the point, I just thought it helped illustrate it.
this month all im doing are 60 dips and chin ups everyday and work up to deadlift single every few days to maintain my lower body strength. Simple...
No ifs or mights mate, Laing,Hearns, Hagler & Simms all had size advantages over Duran that Ali never had to contend with. I just think that has...
:lol::lol:
Ramonza was coo'.
The higher weight does raise the bar though. An Ali at 80% against Joe Bugner still scrapes through. An Ali against a Joe Bugner who happened to...
There's the weight issue to factor in, though. If Thad Spenser & Buster Mathis had been a lean 230lb they'd have been much bigger potential banana...
Duran is blessed and holy but I wouldn't raise many objections to Ali ranking above him p4p. A cogent case can be made either way. It does piss...
Floyd is such a child :lol:
Close fight. I'd slightly favour Hatton, but it's certainly not a formality
:lol: Mischievous elves!
That'd be hot
I still think Tyson with Valuev's arms woulda been really formidable
:lol: Buffer has cataracts, they all scored it 118-110 Pac
I think 'trash' should mean Ortiz winning no more than 2 rounds on no more than 2 cards!
Does Floyd keep his skills in his pancreas? :lol:
Duran haters are just guys with jobs. You know what it is, past, present, future.
:lol:
Good one! I think Gatti with Leonard's body, but if Gatti had been given a honey badger's brain all bets are off.
Probably fewer than you see doing wrist curls in the squat rack, wearing lifting belts to bench press 150lb, squatting on bosu balls, benching...
I can imagine hospital being worse than jail, actually I'd be fine in jail for a bit, as long as it was safe. I've lived worse. 3 months without...
Canelo's gonna bust Ortiz right up. He's better than people realize.
1990 era Ray Leonard vs Prime Roy Jones at 168. Pick 'em! 2005 era Roy Jones vs Prime Holyfield at 190. Pick 'em!
:lol: God I hardly know where to start with the above, mate. So i just won't.
Duran > Leonard
It reminds me allot of this: A Harvard professor makes 40-80% of his income from speaking dates and consultancy fees at various New York...
Racialist.
:lol: Lets give Tyson Valuev's arm length, and Hatton Judah's hipity hoppiness. Who wins P4P?
This'll be a fun fight, people bitch too much WAR ALVAREZ! VIVA MEXICO/GOD SAVE IRELAND!
Separate names with a comma.