Yeah, he's right We're back at incentives. Who controls whether these boxing media outlets get their wee nuggets of 'inside' info, their press...
:lol: You're mean Not to speak for him, but I got the impression Doube's intention was for the poll to illustrate the gulf between the opinion of...
'Saying Ron Lyle is good is Sugarist bullshit' - Free Ike
:lol:
Here's a scenario I find plausible. These judges might rely quite heavily on Arum cards for regular slots in big fights. They know they can be...
They don't judge things as quick paced & difficult to see properly.
In response to mikE, again - if those two judges had given the round the other way it would have been a Majority Draw. Still meets spec in terms...
Lower reps get you strongest quickest. Higher reps give you more of a 'pump' and make you look better while you make progress but makes progress...
Boxing is a hurt sport, as they say - that's the aim of the game. Not polishing the other guy's gloves for 2 minutes. Pac won just about every...
Who would have been better - Whitaker with Hearns' power or Hearns with Hagler's chin?
Celtic should spend 200 million this summer, win the champions league, get liquidated a few years later & start again.
Good question. I'm sure you'll find out that one before me, let me know
They've gotten away with this far too cheaply. They should be banned from any of the top 4 divisions for 10 years. At the very least the books...
They're officially gonna be liquidated now. If the SPL admit the NEWCO into the league then :shit::shit::shit::shit::shit:
REED ain't just a guy with a job.:bears: He never got outboxed by Erik Morales.
Both sides disgust me equally
You don't get the angle mate. This decision is free publicity for 'Team Pacquiao' (all over the sports news) and suddenly makes Bradley a...
Khan is just a guy with a job.
They're not meant as anything more meaningful than a finger at the moon of just how improbable & stinky those cards were. Just a response to the...
I think it's the fact that the marquee guy was robbed this time that's thrown everybody for 6. we thought we had a working model of reality and...
The rematch will
how much down there, Jimmy?
Apparently the november date for the rematch was written into the original contract
Yeah I can believe that he fractured a metatarsal or something, he went over on it and definitely reacted to it. I was talking a guy on friday...
Didn't seem like a joke. Id have thought crutches would have made the point
Yeah even I don't dislike him, personally. I just find him grating.
Very loud and english, like a lager lout at a holiday resort
Find him kinda annoying tbh
If i have my back story right, the road was paved with good intentions. Celtic were donating to an orphanage and a lad called Ray Gormley went...
Separate names with a comma.