Bradley showed up at the press conference in a wheel chair :lol: Top YT comment - This fight is so WWE, they should of had Mayweather jump in...
:lol:Thats another way to look at it, I guess
The press all seemed to score it the same way as us so I dot think this one looked that different from ringside. But lets say that something...
yeah, i put the decimal in the wrong place. But it's 1 chance in 415, in those terms, right? Very small. It's misleading to say 'well 7 out of 12...
they're useful. Limited but useful
For the same reason punching an old granny in the face is seen as more reprehensible than picking a fight with an 18st bouncer. Both are frowned...
That silly prick dwyer is saying Bradley won. He's unsubscribed from my youtube feed
LOK has a powerful mind :lol:
I went back and did the sums (no that isn't all I've done for the last 2 hours :lol:) In your OP you said the fightbeat collective felt 7 rounds...
I think this was one of the very worst decisions I've ever seen - but I enjoyed the post there are some novel perspectives taken in it
an archetypal collective action problem. The most beneficial choice on a card by card basis is ruinous for the sport.
Cotto was drained & fragile at 140.
Yeah. I blame the PPv barrier for that 100%. There are sports like baseball & Horse racing that probably declined naturally as times changed but...
And exactly why this robbery happened, IMO. He's just run out of marketable ppv opponents, so they manufactured one
Steve Forbes Tom boom boom johnson Fred Little Bill Hardy Daniel Romero Robert Garcia George Groves Michael Gerard Tyson Tim Bradley Joe Louis...
Arum's run out of opponents for Pac, he had to stoke a non-Floyd superfight.The rematch will be the attempt i guess. either that or GBP are...
It was so one sided I was bored
Dunno man. The whole thing stinks, tho. From the first 24/7 to now, I dislike this whole promotion. Boo.
It's a clear fix. Look at Arum celebrating when the decision was made. Stinky
he doesn't sabotage him though, he builds a bigger fight for him. He's run out of non-floyd opponents. Now they have a big ppv for later in the year
Maybe Arum wanted this so they can pump a rematch with Bradley & avoid the Floyd fight
Yeah, this just stinks. There's an angle here. Irish will explain it in the morning :lol:
Awful
Now Bradley fights Mayweather. Hmm.
GBP are behind this :lol:
Worst decision ive ever watched live by a mile
im drunker than i thought
you're fucking kidding me
Lederman should shut his trap about that female judge
I'm drunker than you and I can still score sanely
Separate names with a comma.