Good taste
Pretty boring fight
Pac landed a good flurry in an early round and it looked like he went over on it. He came back to the corner and the corner started talking about it
Gotta give it to pac - to fight this shitty and still win nearly every round is pretty remarkable
I've got a stream, I dont need to deal with Khan
:lol: Even Slice is turning against Khan
This is a hard sport. Mentally hard. I feel sorry for Bradley right now
Maybe it's the booze but this is the closest to bored Ive been during a Pac fight
Freddie must be pissed. Who is that fat street bum who keeps talking over his advice?
Not to make excuses but I think Bradley might have actually hurt his ankle.
Is Freddie even in Manny's corner? Or is it just that fat urchin running things now?
I really didn't expect a fight like this
Not sure, but none of these rounds would have been close
Pac should retire
Tim has the angles. Boxing is mainly angles
Close round. I think the judges will have given it to Pac. Pac looks complacent
Hopefully.
America fuck yeah!
Bradley is a belled but he's the red army vs the Nazis, here
Manny and his downy god calves
I'm sobering up. Manny Steward is talking and soon it'll make sense. The sun's up & everything.
Are you in America, mate?
Is this delay about Manny's big down syndrome calves?
Seems like a long delay here.
Was that critique of the judges a new feature or have HBO been doing that for a while?
If this fight doesn't start soon im gonna pass out
Nothing special mate, just well designed, good fit
Roach has hipster glasses too.
Nah, it's a tshrt with tyson on it. Pretty smart
Yeah, love to know where he got that
Separate names with a comma.