Brilliant. Well done QPR :bears:
Is it over yet? BBC update seems to be working via carrier pigeon
nail biter. Hope you's hang on
This would be a huge win
I'll rank them on my definition of skill - impartible technique 1) Duran/Toney/Hopkins/Floyd 5) Holy/Hagler/Leonard/ 8) Holmes/Tyson/Ali/Jones...
What does skill mean?
Big game for QPR. Good luck, Rs
I don't let injustices like that happen inside my own skull. I'm the boss in here.
One way to look at it but its wide open to speculation over guy's 'true' size. You can also get absurdities like the folk who ranked Byrd above...
Arsenal never win when you want them to
Fair post.
Historically, yes. Historically I'd take a guy's whole career in context - how he aged, whether he beat bigger guys, whether he achieved unique...
:lol: Nah mate, it's working. Some pretty heavy water marks on the screen but after what we've just been through together those are like stretch...
This phone originally belonged to Moses, i doubt there's any parts in it smaller than the sim card. Dried out and spluttered back to life like a...
Aye. Trading rounds with Macklin & Barker. Donaire's looked downright BORED his last two fights having to chase guys only there to survive but on...
Personally I judge a guy in the division he fights in.
Wait and see what happens next time both Pac & Donaire fight a willing dance partner. I suspect neither has regressed as much as you think.
Agreed with all.
If Manny really puts it on Bradley I'll happily revert to him being undisputed top 2. If Bradley beats Manny he moves in the conversation.
I've been a begrudging admirer of Ward for a while, too. I still think Donaire is better, but after his last couple of performances the ground I'd...
Aye, you can all sleep well, it came back to life! It died for 2 hrs but on the third hour it rose again and is seated in the right hand of it's...
Just put my phone through the fucking washing machine. :doh:
Not pleasurable. Just an experience. Maybe like Calig getting beat up in a bar or something. Amplified the senses, no
Them Let italics denote the sound of thunder and a howling wolf
Them winning the league at CP is easily top 5 games I've been at. 3 pitch invaders, fights everywhere, people breaking the windows at the...
True. A few other champs would be respectable contenders in the 80s too.
:lol:
^:Thumbs:
The end of trading places at the stock market is humiliation. If 5 years later Mortimer gets mugged down the alley he now lives in & falls in a...
It was a pretty humiliating loss, all things considered. I mean, it was a close fight, but given the context & everything that was said in the run...
Separate names with a comma.