:lol:
What's everyone singing at the start there? I take it it isn't En-ger-land?:lol: Sounds like a phenomenal atmosphere. Great fight.
Cotto is a cheap Toyota hatchback with no extras.
Thats a fair one
In pristine shape by 2012 standards:crying:
Pizza in the sauna :lol:
Lewis beat a borderline shot Holy. That's the last I'll say on this one.
That's the only sentence in this post which isn't horse shit :lol:
The in ring moment, after fight, where Alexis Arguello pays tribute to Ray's father & their relationship was genuinely touching:Thumbs:
Aye. Interestingly Rangers fans are good with minutes silences unless it's for dead Popes. Established order must be maintained. Authority is...
As you know, English grounds were compact so pitches were definitely smaller. The new build pitches are being built bigger.....interesting to...
I find very few of these 'humiliating'. Getting old for instance isn't humiliating, it's just sad.
Buster seems cool
Barca will thrash them on a proper sized pitch
It used to be maybe, but look for contemporary examples of guys doing it systematically and you'll barely find them outside Hopkins & Floyd. Trust...
http://soccerlens.com/premier-league-pitch-sizes/3683/ Yeah Chelsea's is pretty small. Celtic's is slightly smaller than the two Manchester...
Is Stamford Bridge an unusually small pitch? Looks really tight
Chelsea must have the worst fans in football. Rangers edge them for scuminess but at least der hun can make some noise.
Douglas pulled the same trick against Tyson that Hopkins used against Tito and Pavlik - slid to his right at distance to keep his lead foot...
REAL DEAL!:bears:
Anyway, the power debate is moot when you can't land solid shots because your timing, trigger/reflexes & speed are shot. You gotta land punches...
I don't see any evidence that his power increased. Foreman and Holmes were the only 2 of 10 to go the distance with him prior to Bowe. The two...
The boxing idiom 'caught him at the right time' really could have been coined for Lewis Holy.
Holyfield was already quite allot slower & with poorer balance by the time he fought Tyson. Against Mike it didn't matter much because 90% of...
I stand by my original post. Prime Holy would beat Lewis. Brahman will have inhaled and exhaled many universes before Wlad Klitschko could have...
How about Prime Holyfield vs Ruiz? Another pick 'em?
I should really know this.... :doh:
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S6cYaBi8gn8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe> Check this old...
You talk as if you're 85. What's stopping you?
Yup a Lewis KO def becomes more likely, but Holy's chin would get him through, I reckon
Separate names with a comma.