Maybe Irish was being a bit facetious when he said these guys would barely be sparring partner in the 60s, but I actually think it's true of...
Awesome. What are you hanging them from? I've been thinking about adding some rings to my home gym but I cant think of where to put them. I...
Floyd hangs around with a bunch of deformed looking pricks
:lol::lol:
Floyd fought Castillo twice in 2002 :dunno:
Or whatever 'peak' versions you choose. Holyfield would probably outwork him. Holy was borderline shot when they fought with diminished balance...
I'm a big fan of both, but a bigger fan of Mike. A true scientist in the business of hurt and not be hurt. Both men are perfect stylistically for...
I've got a little money on it actually, though it isn't necessarily my 'pick'. It's a good fight.
If Chelsea beat Barca I'll kill myself. You've all been warned.
50 was the biggest douche in popular culture while Floyd was still the pretty boy and making real fights. If Floyd douches further than any douche...
I was there! Unfortunately I was too drunk to remember any of the game :lol:.
Technically QPR play in horizontal stripes. Celtic dispensed with the hoops in the mid 90s and went with horizontal stripes. I was 8 and even I...
Yeah, the 3lb difference helps McCallum more than it hurts Hopkins. If that makes any sense in fight where they're fighting each other. Which it...
Gimme McCallum about 7-5
Who you got?
All looks good on TV
The most important thing, atmosphere wise is really just the demographics. Working class MEN between 18-40 = atmosphere. No further analysis...
I like the look of it, anyway (new Liverpool). Plenty defining features. I still think westphalian is the best stadium in the world - it bears a...
What's the projected capacity?
QPR have a proper non-ikea stadium & good fans who hate Chelsea as much as Celtic. Good guys in my book.
This, Hamed-Barrera and Judah vs Tszyu are the only ones mentioned so far I agree with:Thumbs:
I'd like a rule banning mention of Duran-Leonard II without concurrent reference to 'clown rings', 'farce' & 'disgrace', please.
If you drained EMM of 4 pints of blood it'd be a pick 'em.
Hmm. Im not that familiar with spurs as a club, tbh. There isn't a hook I have to hang them on. I really enjoyed watching them earlier this...
Yeah me too. I thought Pac was too small :lol:
If the hundred tallest men in the world die, it doesn't mean the 101st tallest has grown. Europe has been producing C class nobodies on that level...
:lol:
Looking difficult for QPR, tough run in. Really hope they pull it out, not least because I cant abide Blackburn, Bolton or Wigan. It's ryyyt grim...
Muhammad vs his 6 year old wife was a fairer match
I like Spurs. :dunno: Best team to watch in the league on their game
Separate names with a comma.