Dawson-Pascal. Pascal sucks and Dawson can fight bit. Unfortunately he's a yeasty vag.
He also didn't look like he smelled of ass and 4 day old kebab boxes.
Old, fat Foreman was an old, fat version of a heavyweight worth remembering
Myth. It was even on the cards. His quitting is actually as fishy as the rematch.
Carlos 'the King of Scrubs' Baldomir :lol:
Gimme Julian Jackson.
:lol:
He's a fucking eye sore.
TBH mate, I thought the ref was heavily against him - or at least his style. He was like mommy hovering over a 4 year old riding without...
Lets be honest this guy wouldn't be top 20, 20 years ago. I also think a <240 Chisora beats his ass.
He still has the physique of a kebab shop owner
Never been a fat heavyweight worth remembering and never will be
You tell 'em Hanz
STV has midsommer night murders on instead. ITV audio description has it tho
Heskey :lol:
The Rios ref was the single worst I've ever seen. I hope that guy's guts get sucked through his ass on an aeroplane toilet
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JXahiSbmHhE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I wish I was. Lost 3 games in the last 6 months and they've been our 3 biggest games. Burns & Lennon have definitely been the two most invested...
'Unnatural position'. 'Hand to ball'. I just want this thread to record for posterity - never a penalty. And young Euan Norris has history,...
Great, 52,000 singy east coast teuchters in the city all at once. Gonna be as bad as a Scotland game.
Fucking tell 'em Neil, you know what it's all about.
Well.
I wanna have Charlie Mulgrews babies what a handsome Timmy dream boat. Mon the Celts
YYYAYAYYAYYAYAYYAAAASSSSSS
That wee fanny Ki has a head like a dodecahedron
Not happening. More bottle at a mormon wedding.
Fuck sake Celtic. Biggameitis.
This is a thread posted on follow follow yesterday. It's sublime. I thought Irish might enjoy it :lol:...
Separate names with a comma.