:lol:
dead level after 10 on 2 cards against old ass lag-trigger Oscar.
Fuck Chelsea
Everton are at least as big as Chelsea and basically superior as a club in every way except being owned by a downy looking Russian sociopath....
I do have a bit of a soft spot for Everton so it'd be great to see them win a trophy, its been too long. Either way, I hope whoever wins lifts the...
Floyd knows how to position himself so punches have shorter to travel and rolls/blocks only take slight adjustments. The last of the old school.
I like Oscar by split decision
Both wins are equally irrelevant. Floyd sure is allot bigger
Exactly how I see it
If Peterson knocks him out it'll be one of my favourite ever boxing moments
Wow, I really don't know. My first instinct was Monzon
Charlie Mulgrew can ♥
Joe Cortez.:shit:
Yup. Khan's people will get in some heinous shill ref who breaks the action & takes it back to long range every time Khan grabs on. He'll win &...
There's already an under 19 league, I'm assuming it'll replace that. Good idea. Celtic have produced a few passable talents in recent years....
Just buzzcut my hair. Turns out I have the same hairline as Anthony Stokes. 26 and in rapid decay.
Yeah 210 is pretty good outside internet land
Only if Wilfredo was kinky and made him.
Less than the cost of cleaning up their pish, bile & discarded MD 20/20 bottles. Not a tourist boon.
Nice on the face of it, especially if cardiff, swansea etc were involved, you'd likely end up with something more on the Dutch/Portugese level...
Plus Benitez is undeniably more 70s/80s than Shane. It's all in the bar graph
He was just fighting smaller guys, though. I think he was an 'early adopter' of day before weigh in cheating. Guys the size of James Leija & John...
I think what mikE's referring to is similar to whats usually described in training circles as 'bulgarian style' training. Working to a 'training...
The numbers are kinda arbitrary tho. The fact he's stalled suggests he needs the variety now, not when he gets to 250. Some of us will need it at...
Stop saying things just to shock Ike, we're all big boys here.
:lol: That's fucking hilarious
[img] [img]
Me too! I didnt know where it was or what division they were in until tonight:Wah:
Separate names with a comma.