Shaun Derry looks more Turkish than Irish, doesnt he?
Yeah. Might have been a semi final, that. We were in disarray at the time, Lennon was lucky to limp through it
:lol: Close the Wiki tab, Jimmy
As a size of club? TBH, I'd say no, in authentic terms (aka ignoring people from Korea and shit)
Nothing can be done. When you were a kid and you met somebody who didn't support Celtic and Rangers you'd ask 'are they a Celtic team or a Rangers...
'Arsenal vs Kiddeminster to decide the title'
:lol: I'm laughing but Im crying inside :lol:
Here's what an English league constituted of the clubs with comparable attendance figures to 2013s SPL would look like. Arsenal Liverpool Bristol...
Where the fuck is 'Ross'? :lol: Anybody know, so I can plan the away trip?
Celtic are like those poor bastard bears you see pacing back and forward in tiny cages in Turkey
:lol::lol: Another SPL glamour tie to look forward to.
Good extended w/e for everyone
Nah, half of that was probably water in the first few days from cutting out carbs
I like that it's manicured into spheres like a millionaire's hedge too. Looks badass. [IMG]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R2CeTVjDjM&feature=relmfu :bears:
I think Tucker was a really good boxer, too. A better one than Ruddock. Good feet, extremely crisp jab, thoughtful without being ponderous....
Frazier and Tyson were very different. Frazier fought inside, Tyson didn't.
Those are 12 crazy fights. No idea who wins.
You Caribbean-Canadian's are always banding together in your little cliques. Protecting your wealth, making dark plans.
Making every 4th or 5th week all easy sessions is a pretty standard recommendation, you might wanna do that if your deadline allows
I think so too. I'm quite an admirer of Tucker & his arty hair do.
'Ya got?
I'm sure you know, but just to be sure, 3x1 = 3 singles. 1 rep then rest however long you need then another 1 rep, etc.
Tyson-Lewis I guess though deep down I knew it would only end badly
Irish knows the game and ain't been beat 3 times.
Agreed. In the same way that Sam Peter is a much higher 'level' fighter than Floyd Mayweather.:boring:
In a boxing match both guys fight under the same weigh in rules. In which case guys before the 90s would be fighting in lower weight classes, no?
Here's boxing history captured in a pleasing line graph 10s * 20s * * * 30s * *...
yeah
Or I might be talking poo
Separate names with a comma.