I think it goes team by team (?), judged over 7 years
it'd be great if N'castle grabbed the CL pot of cash from the point of view of making the league more competitive
Is this forum misrepresentative or are Chelsea pretty universally hated in England?
They sure make for high drama but the sporting purist in me protests at my own enjoyment of them a little.
Quitting on your stool >>>>>>>>> jumping out the ring like a man on fire :lol:
C'mon Fulham
What do you think about play offs Jimmy?
[IMG] A wee sticker over Strachan's face and this'd make a cracking print
:lol:
Norris would win
Kinda arguing with yourself there mate :lol: I agree with your rebuttal
when was the last time a west African footballer smiled? Tony Yeboah in 1995?
I really dislike Balotelli. I'm sorry to say it again but a ridiculous number of modern African and 1st generation African players seem to...
Floyd shoulder rolls bullets and right uppercuts the pistol right outta yo' hand
Can Golota outbox Holy until quitting or does God boy dominate from the off?
Instead of fighting Lewis & Moorer, respectively, they fight each other. What happens?
Golota qualifies more than Tyson, no?
Another title for United, then. Worst team ever to win the Premier league?
Cheers Slice. It was a good day. I've been on it since the back of 10 so it feels like about 7 in the morning. Carneeevhal. We just need Qpr to...
[IMG] [IMG]...
Great way to win it
He's got great timing and speed. But it didn't seem to me like he could only maintain distance comfortably by running around & can't do anything...
I must say, based on those clips I'd rate the chances as very slim
Didn't I just say that?
Antuofermo by decision. More skilled.
If we're talking Oscar at lightweight I'd agree he hit harder than a welterweight Leonard. But if Leonard had boiled down to fight a bunch of guys...
Reading through rangers list of creditors, they owe 'bhuttas newsagents' 67 quid, tears. :lol::lol: Must be Ally's wham bars
....nothing about having long arms precludes learning to fight inside. Plenty have done it.
I just did too, and I'd agree with that assessment. It started out almost 50/50 then bit by bit became all Henry by the end. Great stuff by Mills...
Lewis really wasn't blameless there
Separate names with a comma.