'A mating dance between two boa constrictors' :lol:
I don't think one layer of foam gauze is a game changer in this match, personally. The poison tipped death spike mace might even things up though.
What about if Tito has these things instead of gloves? [IMG]
I think Ray stops him, tbh. He'd have an absolute field day.
Can we at least tie Ray's legs together or give him a line of ketamin or something?
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ENjJBizFnb4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe> The first fight is...
Ray tea bags him
Money don't buy the sense to keep it (or taste - what a gaudy eye sore of a house)
Met a guy from London before the game today who's been going to nearly every Celtic home game for 25 years. Pretty nuts. Cosmopolitan day, there...
Scratch that last nonsense post.
Brilliant result. Lets hope United do their job on monday. Just a shame about Bolton.
The premiership needs clubs like Leeds, the Sheffields & Nottingham Forest back. I'm sick of Wigan & Bolton being on my television.
I quite like Benn here. Not necessarily to win at 160, but I like his style against the slower less elusive late 80s Ray. At 168 I think he wins.
Rangers win crunch game with controversial late goal. Hell's a freeze.
Tito would wear him down, but Moore would probably be winning by the 6th or 7th. Tito TKO 10
Cotto by late stoppage
:lol: A trailer for a trailer
:lol: Cotto talks like Tony Montanna.
There's vulnerable and there's Hide. He soared down from a Chinese mountain on a big pink dragon called vulnerable. The wind nervously whispered...
Maskaev I guess. We'll call it round 8. Or whenever he lands anything good.
Left hook probably about equal. Leonard hit much harder with his right than Oscar.
Leonard TKO 9
Cool, cheers for posting :Thumbs:
Fellaini is the second most handsome footballer in the game behind Paddy McCourt
Joe Gans >>>> Floyd Mayweather :nono:
Floyd is full of stink.
:lol:
They replaced Harry Potter as my wee brother's girldfriend's (just turned 18) favourite books around 9-12 months ago. So I'm betting they're...
I've been banned from about 5 Celtic sites :lol: Exceptionally odd sort who hang around football forums, it's a parallel universe. Online...
You should either write a blog or start submitting the odd article to an online Liverpool fanzine, irish.
Separate names with a comma.