:giggle::giggle::giggle::lol:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17506865 Look at the state of that prick. If you licked his face you would wake up with puffy nipples and a...
8 points in 11 games is pretty worrying, though. Do you think Kenny'd be best as 'head coach' in partnership with a general manager who took care...
Lung cancer, eh
How long a contract is Dalgliesh on, out of interest?
We keep losing every crunch game. Reminds me of the Tommy Burns era. Still my two favourite Celtic managers ever.
The amount of Chelsea skinheads & Hamburg weirdos floating about today was terrifying. God keep handsome Glasgow tonight.
Ask LOKs advice! :nono:
The observation that bench is mainly about triceps is kinda specific to geared powerlifting, I think. The bench shirt makes the bottom part much...
1) The general advice would be to lay off other pressing movements, on the whole. Maybe pick one other exercise you enjoy and do it on monday and...
Texas method is pretty tried and true Start with 170 for 5x5 on monday (aka 80%) 125 for 2x5 on wednesday (sub overhead press if you prefer)...
There's a Graeme Souness realdoll in 1986 Rangers top & tiny shorts with a surprised expression just out of shot.
I'll just say nothing, eh.:atu: <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1pDk75Y1SZ4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315"...
Handsome black Basque hair, Non.
:lol: Can't pick against Non from Superman
I never fail to despair of humanity reading youtube comments sections.
punch output usually goes down when orthodox vs southpaw because of the extra distance. Add the amount of movement in this fight and Ray might be...
Good stuff :Thumbs:
Couldn't disagree with that bit more, tbh. Remember the Augie Sanchez & Calvo fights? Every bit as awful. His style became a caricature of itself...
Hamed lunged & pot shotted - Brook keeps his shoulder high, throws in bunches and is very controlled with his balance in combos. He's really...
It's so rare I see a guy fighting off the back foot, moving his head & throwing proper, purposeful punches these days I get an erection and start...
It's a big ask to beat Floyd by out pot shotting him with single punches, no matter how big you are. I'd favour man-child Mayweather.
When early 80s Leonard got on top of a guy he usually went in settle the debate, though. He wasn't a 21st century girly man. Allot of plastics in...
I'm nearly ready to stick my neck out on Brook and say he's the real deal. He gets better every time I see him, he has the type of skills which...
That wouldn't be the early round strategy......it'd be the way the fight ended up looking after Martinez spirit had been broken by being totally...
I don't mean coming forward throwing 100 punches around like Chavez - just occupying center ring and pressuring Martinez' space; making him react...
Kell Brook is growing on me, I think he's really good. No real opinion on this match up though; both guys are too unproven at the weight
Quite honestly, I'm not certain Martinez would be a top 10 fighter in 1982. In his division I mean.
Thats by far the most likely scenario after a few rounds of Martinez getting beaten to the punch and countered to shit every time he's in...
I'm just waiting for mikE to explain to us why this run is actually excellent and shows what great shape the sport is in
Separate names with a comma.