Watched a random round of Ruiz-Golota and a random round of Duran-De Jesus, there. The ref broke the fighters 14 times in 3 minutes during...
Cheating while Don King finds you refs out who won't enforce the rules hardly counts
The Hatton who beat Castillo vs the Cotto who beat Torres. I think Hatton outhustles him to a close decision.
Might well have contributed to Oscar never being able to relax in the ring. Ditto for Wlad before Steward got him sparring
Toney liked a long lie, no doubt. I broadly split boxers into two stylistic camps though - those trying to win the sporting contest so the...
:lol::lol: Kill them from inside Brian, thats a bhoy.
I dunno, seems like the English clubs and Celtic held their own fine. Villa beat Ajax who beat Barca who beat Celtic who beat Marsiele who beat...
Celtic beat Kili in the league cup final on our way to our last treble. Exactly 11 years ago, Sunday. We beat Rangers by 22 points (21, now) and...
If that's a Toney quote is sums up exactly why I love him.
Yeah mate, Celtic played in the next gen. Barcelona pumped us but we beat Man City home and away, and beat Marsiele 3-0 at home. 3rd though.
mikE dislikes something cool. Shocker.
:lol:
Junior Witter's another guy who's first big fight was a late call up and improved after it (that farce fight with Judah). He seemed to grow a pair...
:lol: Sorry.
Boxing's better for having had one lazy, non-versatile James Toney than 99.99% of fighters of the last 20 years
At a lower standard but Steve Robinson was another 'journeyman' who came in at short notice for a title shot then went on a pretty long run of...
No the holy spirit of The Duran moves in me.
Proper stomach cramps at that. Vintage Super score board. :lol:
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VcWdLBNEdVw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe> :lol::lol:
I'd favour Hearns
I pretty much agree, but if Jones had ever taken the risks needed to put 'a whupping' on Toney he'd have ended up in an actual fight. Different...
The spice boys :lol:
No whupping took place. He certainly avoided a fight incredibly impressively, though. Aided in doing so by Toney being half dead in the ring.
Toney was awesome. Anti-Leap amateur, Anti-Jazzersize, Anti-earmuffed to the max.
Anyway, moving on..... :lol::scared2:
He averaged 1 goal in 5 at Celtic. When you play upfront for Celtic with the amount of chances you get here that's a stone cold flop. Another hun...
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vZIXnyLboOY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> THE CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB
I hadn't considered that. If it was it's a spectacular success, I'm good to tick for days :lol:
Yup quality is rare for that money, period. As our signing record for the 10 years prior to lennon arriving attests to. when we've been pish in...
No more than he failed to at Celtic.
Separate names with a comma.