The Sellik playing some gorgeous stuff. Only a matter of time.
I don't know. I'd say the chin ups & push ups might be best indicators of combat usefulness (not that any of them tell you much, IMO). I'd far...
It tastes like it's through taps which haven't been cleaned for years - from a bottle! Urgh
Where do you reckon the current Barca side rank all time? I'd imagine they have to be right up there (even if we grade on an era adjusted scale...
Stella Artois' 'cidre' is a disgrace
We Are Tax Parasites We Attract Tadger Propieters Worship Anglo Throne, Prone Weird Anglophilia, Tremendous Permarage Worn-out, Arid, Truculent,...
:lol:
They're both phenoms, it seems churlish to set them against each other. I might give it to Messi based on sheer prolificacy.
Jelavic, eh :lol:
Didn't mean it condescendingly, was just letting him know. Generally, Ugo's English is better than mine.:old:
Just biography, if it's written by somebody else. I haven't read many boxing books but I really enjoyed 'McIvanney on boxing'. Just a collection...
I get the feeling our Ricky may be close with his mother. He sounds quite Christmassy.
There'll be more coppers there than the battle of orgreave, the game itself will be fine. That night, less so.
Looking at about 400 quid for Celtic end tickets for Ibrox. I'm in two minds about scalpers - without them, there's no way back if you missed out....
I dont see any resemblance between Morales and Khan. Doub, can you post a comparison shot that might make it jump out at me?
:lol: I dunno man, it's looking that way. My uncle who runs a business and is clued up on these things called it the moment Whyte took over - I...
Beat me to it. :lol: It's the only reason I could imagine being more excited about avengers
Unless Scarlette Johanson gets her fanny out in Avangers, most certainly Batman.
We never did get Sly's take on these match ups.
None of them have the money to salvage them. 2.3m? £80m only takes der hun back to sea level.... I think what we're seeing is a jostling to pick...
'Uber Twink' :lol:
I'd agree with that but more because of size than technique.
Oscar 8-4
Fucking hell, the talk up here the last few days is that the liquidation of Rangers is now 'inevitable'. Might even happen before the season is...
I would like to pour cream all over Balotelli's bird and mop it up with sponge cake
I think Xavi's a more irreplaceable player than Messi
Yeah it's a fair point. Allot of it comes from the stance and weight distribution again - a modern short left hook transfers weight from the front...
:lol: That'd be brilliant
Separate names with a comma.