Agreed with your overall take. Almost all of the footage of Charles is of him well over the hill, unfortunately. If you watch the first Wallcott...
[IMG] [IMG] Balotelli's bird apparently. I dislike Balotelli.
Club football > international football
If you merged the two of them together you might have a guy that kinda looked a bit like Hops. The first guy has a kinda similar flat nose &...
Quit being so niggardly & cut him some slack
In all seriousness, this cant be the 'news'
:lol::lol:
Hey, a little light homoerotica is all well and good, have at it. Just not with your brother :lol:
Part of me wants to blame 'cultural differences' :dunno:
Maybe Irish had repressed the fact that Vitali's cock is practically nestled between Wlad's bare ass checks. I don't blame him, I wish I could.
[IMG] :lol: Reminds me of the episode of Black books where Manny gets taken in by a gay Iranian photographer/pimp
[IMG] Truly inexplicable.
Arsenal's crowd is shit. The game's been petering out for 15 minutes and they've just shrugged their shoulders and sat on their hands.
It's about time we had a proper venomous Old Firm like the good old days
gorilla
hairdresser
low-life
:lol:
Powerful
Crab-touch
So how's everyone planning to celebrate Neil Lennon winning the league at Ibrox? :mj:
I don't really mind. Give it to all boxers for all I care, it can only improve fights
Audley is a hairdresser trapped in a heavyweight champion's body
belgium
Let's get mikE in to talk us through why this is all for the good of the sport
:lol: Yeah thank goodness all that ambiguity is resolved
The odds have been corrected
Justice at last. Another black eye for boxing healed.
The proper purpose of bacon is as flavouring, IMO. One piece chopped up and mixed through an actual meal. Like grated cheese or spring onions. It...
Separate names with a comma.