Looks howling
maybe they've cottoned on already.
100 quid on Dawson gets you 275 back (230 profit) 40 on Hopkins gets you 120 back (15 profit) 5 on a draw gets you 140 (break even)
I just wish I had more than a tuppence in my bank account. No way those odds stay until payday
Exactly. I wanted to avoid using their name due to a weird tin foil hat paranoia that they might have programs which monitor use of their name...
I was gonna start a thread for this but as silly as it sounds I wanna minimize the chances of somebody at the bookies in question cottoning on to...
Octopussy
'Fight your way out'.
Bacon is best lightly grilled
:lol: He's such a little boy, it's sweet
jajaja. The Duran who's name can be spoken is not the eternal Duran.
Midget-tornado
Negative
I bet there's been at least one indian kid on bodyshock with two tadgers
This is so close to my opinion I won't let my man crush for Duran make me nit pick.
Duran wasn't cheating to escape fighting.
Nah my discrimination is different & I've made it again and again by now - are you cheating to fight or are you cheating to escape? One is in the...
Who the fuck has more than one tadger, anyway?
Way more people out there confuse the Klits - their careers ran in near perfect parallel. So its mildly ironic. More ironic than anything in the...
Anyway, I think Wlad wins this by decision, about 8-4
'fight your way out'. All I ask. No problem for The Duran.
I agree the word gets overused but if it cant be used there......:lol::dunno:
Escapology's much more insidious. Its an attack on the fans & the sport itself, not just your opponents nuts
Ironically Vitali warrants a mention
He's an uppercut away from rivaling Louis & Tyson in punch arsenal. Sometimes he really is like having Gandhi in charge of the Red Army though
Yeah, fair point, just rather more clinching & leading with the head than I'd prefer though
That he's such great offensive gifts doesn't ameliorate the escapology for me. Cheating which wipes out an entire, legitimate dimension of the...
I hated Lewis but his negativity was measured compared to other fighters of his time. Look around now, the marque names include Old Man Hopkins,...
With Wlad allot depends on whether the ref does his job. It should be mandated that Joseph Cooper officiate any contests sanctioned on the forum.
Fernuf on that.
Separate names with a comma.