downsyndrome
Wlad is actually more safety first and negative then Lewis ever was. It could be said wlad's style is Lewis' on steroids :stir:
Really no conceivable reason to clinch there. It's catenaccio boxing. And cheating.
LOL@ him tweeting impenetrable Nietzche quotes for no reason between complaining Soccer Am is getting 'on his tagerz'
:lol: Indeed
Or maybe he'd just miss 1 or 2 and Wlad would KO himself from nervous shock
Thank God
I hold Wlad in lower regard than Ugo re: his chances against Tyson & Holyfield but he was fighting Mormeck last night for crisake. He could walk...
Because excessive holding is against the rules. I saw Wlad initiating at least 90% of last nights clinches. There's no rule against trying to get...
Excessive holding is against the rules, stepping back from a punch isn't - the criticisms aren't equivalent.
The fact Ruiz was cheating to overcome such a talent deficit almost makes it more forgivable. Wlad clinching for his life against a cruiserweight...
How about fighting inside with short punches or moving as per the rules of the sport?
In all seriousness the amount of clinching Wlad did last night was disgusting.
Joseph Cooper should ref every Wlad fight. Urgh.
Generally. Observe what's happened these last ten years when old style 'aesthetic' fighters like Floyd, Old Hopkins & Fat Toney have fought more...
80s>00s
2050 everyone will speak this way.... 'Concission', text speak, trends, & shit. Ugo-Hut PoMo English, the name, traiblazers etc
Here the entire public use miles/feet/stone/pounds/inches etc and there's a monolithic media conspiracy to use nothing but metric. As nutty as...
Word. Holyfield...much better....Wlad's opposition....etc
No earmuffs!:crying:
Met a Rangers fan barfing his bucky up into the urinal trough earlier today. Comes out tan brown and thick like lentil soup.
Holyfield KO 7
I doubt I rate him much higher than you. I just really like him.
Burns is from the incomparably well bred district of Coatbridge on the outskirts of the city. Guzman would fuck Burns up though - far too...
Harisson exemplifies why Glasgow hardly produces any boxers. Cant stop us drinking & street fighting long enough.:notallthere: Lynch, Watt,...
I'd still like to see Guzman fight one of the top guys at 140. Guzman Khan would be interesting
Apparently negotiations broke down when Harisson stole a high court judges car, doused himself in Absolute vodka & drove it through the wall of a...
I really like watching him but he's a waste of skin. What is he, 49 now?
Cockmind
Don't Canadians use miles? :scratcher:
Separate names with a comma.