Wald pussy trains like a champ and never comes in fat like a decadent capitalist pig. So I like him.
Guys with victories worth a shit, you mean?
Wlad KO 3
'Wald pussy' :lol::lol:
:lol:
I've been doing tabata jump knee tucks twice a week. 8 minutes total cardio! :mj: I probably walk about 25 miles a week though.
Lineage is a load of shit.
Duran never quit in a single fight.
Personally I would say so yeah.
Child
Yeah, if it was somewhere good I'd seriously consider going, but I'm not spending 100s of pounds for a weekend in Nottingham.
I'm surprised it isn't gonna be at the city ground.
Cool fight. I'll watch
As usual Ring has it right on this front
Same day weigh in, Duran UD
Earmuff
Sounds good. Being in a proper football crowd should always feel like you're two reffing calls away from civilization dissolving.
A flabby 142lb Marquez against a filled out welterweight Floyd = shit win, yes A 40 year old Mosley with a year and a half's ring rust = shit...
Dunno man. It's just a maelstrom of competing voices in here.
Floyd 10-5
Tyson within the first 4 is patently the most likely result if you have to pick one.
This is one of these match ups I can't possibly bring myself to care about. Pernel Whitaker vs Richard Frazier? Who gives a fuck?
The list of historical welterweights who would look 'virtuoso' against Andre Berto, a 40 year old Mosley and a flabby 142lb Marquez would be so...
There'd be no loser in this fight. Sub atomic strings would sigh contentedly. Tibet would become free & China would keep the land all at once....
Seems like you can well see the shades of gray when it comes to Wlad's career but never with fighters you dont like, Ugo
Not by as much as you think.
Ah but Floyd don't need to do what nobody want. Floyd do what Floyd want, nobody the boss of him. All roads lead to Money Mayweather, past present...
I wanna (again) lay some blame at the door of the amateur scoring rules. The skill level and versatility of new pros started falling very shortly...
Separate names with a comma.