He's definitely improved allot. But Prime Mike Tyson is so much better than who he's faced it doesn't bear measuring. And part of the panic things...
The last time he fought somebody who could land punches on him semi-regualrly
Tyson via panic attack KO
Floyd is an insight to what 11 year old boys who inherited early medieval thrones must have been like.
I've never read Aragon, but Lyle MacDonald says - 1) optimum carb intake entirely depends on activity level 2) As little as 15g daily will spare...
Yeah, I'd say that's a pretty good analogy. Or maybe addiction. The addiction to the quick bucks of PPv undermining it's long term health. It...
I'm afraid to say Dark Magnus don't the game and is in danger of being beat three times. You know what it is, he ain't his own promoter.
When insulin isn't spiked, as I said. Hence the logic of limiting and/or cycling carbs & sticking to low GI carbs when we eat them. Refined...
I still think Haye's a dangerous puncher at heavy. If only because of the shear commitment he punches with. But when I say Lyle might have to be a...
Lyle might have to be cautious early but there's really only one winner. Lyle just has far too many tools & far too much mental toughness for...
Some cracking passes from Taraabt yesterday on the upside. Paul McStay esque! :bears: Why hasn't he found form this year, are there problems...
Kenny's old school, trophies are what it's about. He'll have them well up for it
Stein's 66-67 record broken. All hail Neil Lennon aka the Timmy Guardiola:bow:
agreed
Things are better up this way right now - if we win today we set an all time club record for consecutive domestic wins! I'm gonna chisel a statue...
Come you ye RRRRs! Hope you's win, Jimmy.
An 'Anthony Quinn' bemoaning immigrants, eh? Wouldn't fly up here.
They have pubs in London? The only drunks I met were Glaswegians and a few Donegalese.
At 160 Id fancy Martinez. At 154, Tito has a chance.
It's brilliant. Meat & veg! :bears:
You can find the info in Rob Faigin's 'Natural hormonal enhancement' pages 78-80. It's pretty heavily referenced so I wont type them all out, but...
If he wouldn't even take the risks needed against Wladimir the vulnerable....sorry, I'm too bored of him to complete the sentence:boring:
50/50 fight. Be a good one.
In that case all eating templates are 'fad diets'. :TLC: Fat gets used for low intensity, run of the mill stuff, conditional on blood sugar not...
Mulgrew & Ledley are our two unsung heroes :bears:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1qszeDBkisk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Screamer. 73%...
Oh wait, elsewhere in the book, he recommends a fat loss stack including epherderine. They might be talking about that?
I guess they're talking about the cheat day? I'll bet if you really went wild it would have that effect, but even so, it isn't a high level...
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0TtlK2R9FNw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe> :lol: Arty
he can feel pretty comfortable with that
Separate names with a comma.