Frazier would have to fight him the way he did in the rematch and the way he fought Bonavena the first time. He'd still struggle like hell but I...
I wonder if we should score rounds on the basis of who has the longer arms. :scratcher:
Via landing more punches with it.
That stuff was amazing but it doesn't sustain a club once it's over. If you're asked for a prediction in any given year - 'who will finish third...
I think I'd rate them about equal 4th biggest club in Scotland alongside Hibs, behind Hearts as third. They'd picked up one or two trophies before...
Frazier outboxes him
Eh, what?:lol: You're a pretty abstract dude, L, I like it
They hate the huns at least as much as we do so they're ok by me as a club. I just hate the town & accent. 'The granite city'. Urgh.
Dont think Rangers have ever been relegated, either.
Ahhhhh-bur-deen.
This isn't a 'fad diet'. It's meat and fucking vegetables. :lol: Besides your point about macros is misleading. We're 'optimally designed' to use...
Eat fruit on your day off. You're eating vegetables with every meal remember and a multivitamin on top will do you fine. Modern fruit's been bred...
First one that came to mind, too. Wanna know why? about 10% of the shots compubox counted for Tua were thrown with any intent. The rest were him...
That sounds about right. Any idea when Spurs were last relegated?
This is what happens when a child like Floyd promotes and negotiates for himself
How long have Everton been in the top division? Thinking back I cant remember hearing of them ever not being. Everton and Arsenal are the only two...
I'm a very happy hut. The stars are all aligned aright. Children tumble through the streets like moving jewels. The ocean laps away without...
:lol:
Celtic 24 hours from Liquidation: [IMG] Yup, they hired a hearse! :lol: The office party was so wild most of them lost the ability to form...
Tim Ferris' 'slow carb diet' from '4 hour body'. Rules: *Protein & veg at every meal. (That could actually serve as the summary) :lol:)At least...
Yeah,between that and the handstand push ups you'll be strong as a chimp well into codgerhood :bears: Best be careful though mate, be a really...
:lol: Fuck that
Ya, the Fin makes a good point
I really like it
Haye-Chisora would be good, but Haye aint the champ. I wanna see the champ in the best available fights before he retires
I was just thinking 'that old geezers got a surprisingly impressive set of legs on him' :scared2:
Cool! :bears:
Foreman wins pretty comfortably. Probably by stoppage in about 5, regardless of how good Chisora's chin is
Ukranian Master race!
Separate names with a comma.