Aye, only racists wanna watch the dominant heavyweights of their generation, Slice
Is rope climbing hard, buddy? I've never tried it
Daddy where you going!?:lol: I've had it son, I need some me time up here, go pester mummy. That looks fun. Strange look to the picture with how...
This guy is gonna be a great addition to our forum :bears:
A pound coin was thrown towards the technical area at Ibrox on saturday as the players left the field, narrowly missing the ref. Club officials...
1996 Foreman was shit. 88-90 Foreman pretty useful. Big difference between a fresh 38 year old and a 46 year old
:say::bears:
:lol::lol:
I'd like to see it. Very fun fight. Quite a few heavyweight fights I'd tune in for right now
There were a couple of numpties who made death threats to Lennon online the other day. And there's also the potential of Celtic winning the league...
yeah mate, the current squad would do alright I reckon, mid table-ish. I think there's a chance we'll surprise a few in Europe next year, with a...
:giggle: How did you just know that was coming?
As long as they're only picking on each other, Im all for it
I don't think he had much choice, tbh
I had it 8-3-1. Not close. But the point is I had it 4-0-1 after 5. From the 6th on Chisora really took his corners advice on letting his hands...
No more crazy than 10-2, frankly
:l1::l1::l1:
The phoney moral outrage over this is getting a bit much. 'I'm shocked and appalled! Dismayed to my marrow I tells you that two men would get into...
:crafty: Better than WWE, so it was
:lol:
agreed on all accounts.
yuck
Yeah laughable. Those wins over a 50 yearold Shannon Briggs & Danny Williams put that notion to bed.
Showed more mental capacity for combat sports than just about any Klit opponent I can remember. Hon. mention Arreola.
A copy/paste from Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 book, in case it's any help to anyone: • Proper bar placement depends on your body type and what’s...
I fancy like the look of Kubrat Pulev, FWIW, I hope he gets a high profile fight soon.
Chisora-Haye Helenius-Solis Vitali-Povetkin Wlad-Arreola Those are 4 fights I'd definitely tune in for
Chisora!
Whats going on there?
You'd have to expect he'd start round 1 fighting with the aggression he showed from the middle rounds onwards, now that he knows it works. I think...
Separate names with a comma.