I don't think the decline is as pronounced as the gulf between Chisora's performance and recent competition
Would you like to see Vitali rematch Chisora next?
Fair point. Both I think.
Prime Tyson would outpoint Vitali, I think
Good fight. I felt like Chisora had the skills to make this more uncomfortable if he'd gone in with a little more intensity. When he led with...
The sequential story of the last 22 months in pictures [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] 18 consecutive domestic wins. GLASGOW'S GREEN & WHITE
I wouldn't say so. Olympic lifters squat 5-6 times a week often for 25 years at a time and rarely get injured. It's a natural movement we're built...
[IMG] <script src="http://admin.brightcove.com/js/BrightcoveExperiences.js"></script> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs =...
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OpZ8EkK3eWY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe> :lol:
Thanks for posting, that really was good
Guys in most gyms are an unreliable crowd. I'd go as far as to say even less reliable than random idiots on the internet like me :lol:. Good squat...
Alex Salmond taking it upon himself to speak out very strongly for Rangers. Either it's an honest to goodness principled stand (!) or he's a...
:lol::lol: This is what happens when role models set such a bad example
European fans are shite 'wow-oh-oh-oh-oh' songs for 15 minutes at a time
I miss big European nights at Parkhead :pathetic:
Arsenal are the Celtic of the premiership.....walking the financial prudence tightrope and repeatedly falling on their cunt
I wonder why French people make that deep drawn out 'euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh' sound between words and if their conscious of it.
Whats Wenger got to do to get sacked, btw? :lol:
Dunno, is there a bit of old sectarian stuff between Newcastle ad sunderland? Allot more Catholics in Sunderland? Re: accents - Thick Geordie...
I fucked up actually when I said the bar was 40lb you're right its 45 roughly if it's standard. But nah, 'plates' are usually 45lb in America,...
Thats damn strong so soon. Thats pretty much the best I ever managed, but then I have a heroin chic bone structure :pathetic: Id maybe just have...
:lol:
Ah well, Im talking shit then. I was probably just impressed with the huge crowds.
Ah getcha. Slight tangent, but I was watching the Bundesliga highlights yesterday & I always think the standard is higher in Germany than...
who said that? :lol:
Celtic-Chelsea would be a total powder keg. As I've said, Im not sure what the Newcastle thing is about. I had a Geordie auntie as a kid by...
Boxing Day & New Years Day are days of rest :nono:
This put a bee in bonnet. Having looked at the numbers pretty thoroughly, the forecast looks about as good as you'd imagine. Even I under...
It's great on paper but Celtic in the premiership opens up weird dynamics, tbh. We've never caused big trouble down there but as a permament...
You can at least draw comparisons with Portugal & Holland as is, where 3 clubs dominate, although even then notto such an extent. Down to one it's...
Separate names with a comma.