really disappointed Rangers have been deducted the 10 points, Lennon deserved his title without an asterisk next to it. If we don't drop points to...
:lol:
I didnt think Suarez did a thing wrong with the handball either :lol:
Absolutely right. The Premiership is on TV. Rangers are not. Who will know of a shieks glorious deeds in Glasgow?
FWIW, I'd say fan base is at least a less transient measure of 'size' than wealth or even success if not an outright more meaningful one. If some...
Arab sheiks aren't interested in backwater Scottish clubs, mate. Not in the TV age. Remember it took an Irish-Canadian to save Celtic from the...
I tend to come down the same way, but I havent paid enough attention to the thing to come down strong either way, tbh
Irish meet your new best friend! :lol:
Murray baited for said rich bastard for YEARS. No such seems to exist. All he found was multi-thousandaire & three time loser, Craig Whyte. It's a...
Easy mate, careful what you wish for there
I really can't imagine what would happen up here without Rangers. At least 40% of the football fans in the country support them.....where do they...
My hope would be that it'd expedite us moving down south. If we continue to be marooned up here it wouldn't help us at all, no. It's just been...
Celtic are still right up there in terms of match day revenues despite having to attract crowds to watch St.Mirren & Inverness. If Rangers go...
Money, money, money. For the first time since 03 Celtic are improving again though. Everything from 04 to 10 was steep decline.
Ah 'the mentality'! :lol: For we thought to quell the stubborn hearts of oak! And we were winning. :lol: Papacy, Republicanism, subversion oh my!...
:lol: Fair enough. I cant even remember who half the other teams are half the time
:lol: :mj: I like the symmetry. I've been on the inside of Rangers' hull.
Where have you been? :lol: They're in 80 million debt and owe HMRC another 50 mil to boot. Liquidation seems about a 50/50 possibility David...
Interestingly, April 15th will be the hundreth anniversary of the Titanic sinking, something built with a No-Catholic employment policy and which...
I wish it'd happened in the summer so Lennon could win the league fair and square. Beyond that I have mixed emotions. If Rangers actually go bust...
Rangers officially in administration
Ive seen worse. The black kid has clear talent & natural ability, just needs a coach. The white kid was shit in every way.
The only black kid in all of Finland and he's national champ :lol:
Floyd doesn't move much anymore yet alone run shamelessly, so nah, ring size won't count for much
That's the hope. I wanna see that hair bounce exuberantly like it used to
It'll be interesting to see how he looks against Bradley
Cheer up Neil
'two plates' usually = 45lb x 4 + weight of the bar (40) = 220.
I didnt really think he did anything wrong. If you dont like or respect somebody why pretend to
:lol: Pretty good.
Separate names with a comma.