:lol:
Maybe weighted dips would suit you better? I always preferred dips
17 consecutive domestic wins. Neil Lennon will go down as an icon of dreamy rugged handsomeness.
If it's deep and in good form (which to be fair is a big 'if' because most people squat 9" high, sometimes without realising) 220x10 is a very...
Strachan had a similarly 'cuntish' approach to the media as Kenny, it was just about the only thing I liked about him.
I like it when managers are cunts to the media, personally
I quite enjoy the way Dalglish 'didnae see' every incidence of LFC wrong doing, ever. Reporter: how do you feel about such and such Dalglish:...
http://www.exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/SquatStandards.html
WE'LL NEVER GIVE UP TIL WE WIN THE CUP AND THE SCOTTISH FOOTBALL LEAGUE! Im away to get pissed and do a tim dance. GLASGOW'S GREEN AND WHITE!
Is it on land or at sea?
Um ya ya ya ya
Subway sandwich has had to paint all it's stores black in Larkhall because they keep getting panned in. :atu: Asda had to do the same a few years...
There isn't a single frame of that which isn't heinous.
Donaire vs Dick Tiger @165 cachweight. Who you got?
If he went to the extreme weight cutting lengths some guys go to I guess he maybe could. He walks around at 150 odd he likely has some wiggle room...
Donaire vs Aaron Pryor. Discuss.
No 180 here, I think he'd counter the ever loving shit out of Pac
:lol: Genius
He's my favourite ever Celtic player whenever I remember he exists.
Nah, more like Johan Cruyff with a Catholic work ethic
Paddy McCourt!
:lol::lol:
Irish is gonna hate me forever but getting Redknapp in for the Championships sounds like a plan to me
If it dying in America its because there hasnt been a decent fight that wasn't on PPv for about 17 fucking years. If the only way you could see...
Street party in the Garngad, May. BYOB!!!!! :mj:
I should mention, tonight was easily one of the best 3 experiences Ive had in 20 years of going to games. Doing a conga line up and down their...
Wow, surprising news. Smart career move by Capello, Jock Stein himself couldn't get that squad past the quarter finals.
Don't worry guys, Floyd will end up broke, miserable, friendless & none wiser than the day he was born, I promise :mj:
:lol::lol::lol:
Separate names with a comma.