:lol: I'm invincible in the dream dimension, LOK.
Wait & we'll see what happens the next time Donaire fights somebody who actually tries to win.
If we give the bummers the Holy land the world will be a more harmonious place.
Only via nocturnal omission zzzzzzzzzz
Donaire
Yeah, the weight isn't an issue. FWIW, I dont think it was for Floyd-Hatton either.
The bummers should be given their own country like the jews were.
Sure. But since Floyd weighed 148 against Hatton and Pac might weigh even less than that against Bradley I dont give a shit how either handled...
I largely agree.
If I was picking one guy from history to scat on Floyd's world it'd be Napoles.
I disagree.
Yeah, I dont think it's a tangible factor, beyond the fight having more sheen at 140. 147 opens the door for talk of Bradley not belonging at 'the...
More people think Paul McCartney makes good music & that Scrubs is funny. I'd sort them out first.
Just means neither man has to cut weight, I guess. Both guys will weigh the same in the ring, Id imagine. Would be more 'significant' at 140 though
I think Sanchez would be too big for Donaire. Donaire/Gomez at same-day 122 could go either way and would be a definite classic.
Cheer up Neil.
Napoles would make sweet loving to Floyd's face while he scatted on his chest.
:lol:
I like Sly.
Always fancied this fight. If Floyd won't dance this is the next best option, especially if it's at 140 where both men belong.:Thumbs:
I didn't say they didn't have potential benefits, just that the benefits are necessarily less than in sports where strength gets mediated by fewer...
Leonard is a fair bit bigger and big bit better at welter than Floyd.
I done-said the very same - I don't think steroids are quite as impactful in boxing as other sports.
Lolzez. LOK likes to party.
In the early 90s there was a cute wee fox that used to make periodic appearances at Celtic Park. Pretty much the highlight of the era.
Give us your picks, X. Doesn't take too long
Prime Oscar?
Like so: Vs Henry Armstrong W UD15 Charlie Burley W SD 15 Kid Gavilan L SD 15 Carmen Bassilo W UD 15 Ray Robinson L KO 13 Luis...
Quote the post and stick the results after the names. W if he wins, L if he loses followed by the result. Vs Henry Armstrong Charlie Burley Kid...
I only want Floyd to get splattered for his own growth as a person though. It's all from love.
Separate names with a comma.