If Jackson caught Floyd with the right he caught Herol with I'd start levitating like Dick Van dyke in Mary Poppins
:lol: WTF
Graham is a better Junior Middleweight than Floyd
I can't really see a case for long distance road work for a boxer. Never understood it
note sure which theory you mean,but I enjoyed watching it anyhoo
:lol: Oh aye. On another note he sure sounds like a tosser.
Havent seen that yet (actually forgot all about it) so I'll keep schtum before running my mouth
thinking more of the sports science doctorates than where they're from
Donair-Gomez is a fairer match up. this era is green dog shit, but Donaire's the one exception, I think he could hang with the 80s guys fine.
:lol:
Manny's just got a great style for fighting bigger guys, plus his power isn't shit at welter. Not a single proper KO in 6, last 5 have seen the...
Boxing's a much more complicated game than baseball or powerlifting, the scatter plot across use and success will be harder to make shapes with, I...
I'm not certain it's of much benefit below heavyweight.....muscle gains also a game of marginal utility at heavyweight. The Klits do things just...
It's pure speculation. There's no evidence either way.....isn't speculation the point in the thread? :dunno: I didn't edit it to take that out,...
Kofi Annan! He's in the Ra! Michel Pfiefer he's in he Ra!
Why do I suspect you mean? Their background for one thing but also because they gain weight and muscle during training camps which is pretty...
I'd imagine they juice yeah.
This is definitely the best page of this thread so far
:lol: What's going on? The Free Ike cock enigma.
cock a doodle, do
To be fair, I empathise. On paper the Strachan years were great, but I swear to Zeus - the worst Celtic years since Brother Walfrid's eyes...
N'castle for the CL! Feebes : 'Pardew's still shite!' :lol:
:)
When it's two years later and the only fight in the sport that matters hasn't been made because of purest bullshit - pretty much yeah
I really can see us going unbeaten until May.
I like McGirt, but he doesn't fuck with The Duran.
Hope you two dont mind but I deleted the posts in this and the bum love thread with each other's full names in them. I realise most of us know...
If Birmingham disappeared tomorrow how many weeks until anyone noticed? What are those 3.6million cunts DOING?
Just on wiki. Sheffield 1.2m Met area Newcastle 1.6m Met area Leeds/Bradford 2.2m Met Area Glasgow 2.5m Met area Manchester 2.6m Met area...
Separate names with a comma.