No, that's New York. London's awesome though
I'm a city boy through and through, the bigger the city the better. That said I'd end up in weekly fist fights because Londoners are intolerable....
A quaint wee doll town compared to London. I'm just a poor wee catholic boy who wants his weans back it does me fine. It'd just end up on the...
Really not at all.
You're out! Joe Frazier retains the title
Glesga town doesn't need make up, son. Natural healthy glow.
Except less than one in a million gets to your particular version of the truth. God's must be a pretty shitty communicator.
If you're part of a sect which excludes 99% of Christians never mind all the other religions of the world then you're in a sub-sub-sub sect. The...
At least I know it.
There are sincere people all over the place, it isn't humbleness to say they're all dishonest & destined for hell if they disagree with you....
Yeah it's pretty. Not sure if he's adjusted the colours or not.
I'm one of God's chosen people. He only likes people born on a tuesday in the AM hours. Everyone else is shit out of luck.:atu:
8!
Dude, this isn't a conclusion 'ignorance' or knowledge influences, you typed up the premises. If Hinduism is the truth I'm fucked from inception...
A pal just posted this picture on facebook, took it from his balcony apparently. Pretty. [IMG]
Oh dear...
Yes because one is determined by the other with few exceptions. 'Stop being stupid'.
Chris Byrd >>>> Herbie Hide
Sounds about on it.
Only people from my street will go to heaven. We have the chosen postcode, Amen.
neeee-ob'dy wull geee-o to huvun, exhhce-apt Ghuuuuud's chos'n peeep'l. The proud scaaaatch Irish PROTESTANTS. NNNNOOOO!!!!!
Sly, as the newly self appointed final authority on common sense, I can say definitively that the eternal force threading infinity together...
Not sure what that is in our numbers, but in the UK but it's 1/4 on Floyd here with 5/4 on both a stoppage and decision.The profit from the 1/4...
:lol: at new boxing fans,never mind new FB members! :scared2:
Think I'll wager on this one, I like a sure thing
A 100 y/o 250lb MM isnt good.
If a radical muslim cleric said shit like that in illiterate rural Pakistan the villagers would think we was a divisive loon. Definitely best we...
A good big man beats a good little man. A good little man beats a fat tub of shit.
It's attachment to this kind of ethnocentric nonsense that'll pull Christianity under with the ship.
True but Bent hardly touched him. In round 2 he lands two shots and Hide tenses right up on the first (the action is broken up by a headlock) and...
Separate names with a comma.