It is the same type rip, just a matter of degree. He can do his thing on the inside too and he picks his shots instead of mindlessly 'button...
Tyson can't fight backing up and Foreman can't BE backed up. There in lies the problem for Mike. If Mike can't knock him out early (and don't get...
I'd have more faith in my imac surviving punches from a 210lb man than Herbie Hide
Nobody except Sly & the people Sly agrees with have access to the Cosmos' good graces.:bears: AUTHORATAY!
Makes no difference what weight, I dont think Cotto is the bigger man
He's got good feet and he's a good puncher in combo, but he almost never punches with his opponent, which is specifically what I mean. He steps in...
Hmm. Possible. Oscar was crazy tough tho, would take a hell of an ass whupin' to do it
96 vs 96, Tyson KO 3 89, 90? More interesting
Strange, I watched that last night. Yeah I think he wanted him. Might have won too if he got him early enough, Im of the opinion George went down...
Napoles would be my first choice. If I were to use a sex metaphor I'd say you need a high tolerance for sexual tension. You gotta be willing to...
I haven't seen them. He's your classic naughties ear muff and range man. He's outside range, looking for an opportunity to come in and out with an...
I don't think Joe would ever be in as much danger of losing as Rocky was. If (that) Wallcott survived I don't think he'd do enough to get the...
Wallcott gets the decision pretty clear
To be specific I think Oscar & JLC had success pressuring midrange and waiting for reactions/openings (Very similar to what tended to work best...
Cotto barely outboxed Mosley
I just think prime Frazier would do at least as well or better against every man either man fought
:lol::lol::lol::bears: Respect Sly's Authoratay!
The perfect mind of God wouldn't demand we turn ours off to love him.
There's a difference between a lack of knowledge and a lack of having the same perspective. Admittedly my knowledge of the bible isn't deep...
Is it Matthew who said Jesus felt that if you see a pretty girl and feel like you'd like to rhumba her you should stab yourself in the eye and...
Logically, the first distortion of Jesus' message was the writing of the bible itself.
I refuse to be pleased by any fight except the only one that matters. There was really no good reason not to make it this time.
I think it'd really be good for Floyd as a person if he lost. So for his sake, out of love, I hope he does.
I think Frazier was flat out better, so I'll pick him
too busy and mobile for a while, but not for 12. Byrd'd put the effort in & take his licks to force a fight as it goes. I mean if it's anybody...
The point is, once Byrd started punching him in the face (which he's quick enough and good enough to do, even if it takes him a few stanzas) he'd...
He's gotta fight Bradley, nothing else makes sense. Or retire
I assume the Pope's qualified to decide whos christian. the last post wasn't meant to be offensive though obviously i misjudged the tone. I cant...
It's dead. We're just consuming the last speckles from the bones at this point then all that'll be left is the skeleton and the jobby filled...
Glancing blows and wind KO'd Hide once he was flustered. Saucer eyed, near catatonic
Separate names with a comma.