Hellz yeah, and he don't back down to no condoms, either
:cheers: well said
"When the Going gets tough, the tough get going" "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing" "A stitch in time saves nine" -mikE
Irish, I can't quote your post for some damned reason Anyhow, I knew that'd get a rise out of you haha The guy with 14th century thing is a...
aye
yeah, that movie was trash... bad casting and worse history It "looked" nice, I will give it that much
"Four score and seven years ago, a bunch of mother-whoring Irish niggers were taught by my knife to speak English..."
:l2::l2::l2: post of the year
aye, rebel country :crafty:
the fellow doesn't live anywhere near Galway Even if he wasn't a Wicklow man, you could have picked a better Irish place name than that for...
:Thumbs:
Duran makes him miss, tortures him to the body and eventually belts him out
relax I'm trolling you
I don't know Marquez has been rushed and hurt by basically every aggressive LW he ever fought... If a scrub like Katsidis can get to him early,...
It was Bob:flip: Thou be the Walt Whitman of Wicklow?
I thought Valero was crazily overrated. He had power and there was an exciting element there because of his style, which was very go-for-broke....
:lol::lol::lol::dance:
well, it's not technically a country...
Jeez, that poor guy is horrendous looking
I don't know about any of that, but I was just going to say the stereotype existed before West Side Story was conceived
This is a reach
I was paraphrasing Dylan
nice
GTFOH, of course you can knock it. It's banal trash. Musicals are uniformly horrendous and Grease is no exception. Those songs are...
Agreed on Magee he always yells TIOCFAIDH AR LA!!! when an Irish fighter scores a flash knockdown
At 118, Olivares gets him out of there in about 8, I think At 126, it depends on which Ruben shows up. He was either outstanding or a...
I'm with you You think I cook on a grill? I have friends who do that shit and I eat their delicious food:lol:
yeah, until you eat actual grilled food and compare the two:lol:
an electric frying pan, essentially
Over 12, I think Bruno wins by close decision Over 15, those extra three rounds are three Ali rounds against a guy with a small Gas tank... I...
Separate names with a comma.