I see my light come shinin' From the west down to the east Any day now, Any day now Floyd shall be released
:l2:
:lol:
I'll take Bruce by decision.
Full Melson Half Melson
Hut deserves an award for that It is the perfect description of Calzaghe's wins, especially the "KO" variety
Willie Melson Ricky Melson Azunah Melson Johnny Melson Ozzie Melson Gunnar and Matthew Melson Battling Melson Baby Face Melson Byron Melson Craig...
I think Slappy Dappy Doo would outslap Froch to a 7-5 decision It would be the second best win of his career, after the one in which he got off...
You guys are the ones propping him up as a great fighter If he's a great fighter, then the idea of him beating another great fighter in his...
:laugh11: hilarious I don't think Hut and I could have presented a better argument against Calzaghe than that SLAP AVALANCHE BEMUSEMENT
He'd have been a lot more hurt if that had been a 29 year old Roy Jones punching him instead of a 39 year old, washed-up has-been That's...
based off of what? Who did he drop? Manny fucking Siaca? Julio Cesar Green?
Those guys could both punch, if nothing else... Byron Mitchell was a garbage man and an average puncher ... Hopkins wasn't even a real hitter...
Holy fucking Christ The most violently homophobic people like the gayest shit imaginable First Xanadu, now Grease Next thread should be about...
No one says Joe Louis had a great chin
Byron fucking Mitchell dropped Slappy Dappy Doo as well
:laugh11:
I'd like to see how that slapping vagina does against Bob Foster
Bruno beats that bum
I don't know about 135... Hoya was clearly very good, but he also didn't face much at that weight, certainly no one approaching a prime Edwin...
At middlewieght? Have to go with Watson to outwork Marlon and win a decision. Looks different than Nunn/Starling, but the same type of result.
It ends with him standing up, uninjured and unmarked, losing a close decision he could have won had he thrown some punches... he probably knocks...
LMAO at Slice Dawson might have a mild tingle on the side of his face after 12 rounds of slaps... he will be unmarked
Exactly Super Faggot tosses a bunch of slaps at him, pumps his legs up and down like Jennifer Beals and outworks a slug of a man who believes he...
:partie:
I'll holler
:bears::laugh11:
Looking over the poster advertising the party thrown by Mayweather's <del>Fiance</del> insincere, materialistic, fame-whore, future ex-wife......
Separate names with a comma.