that was Don's brother Bruce at 140 Two perfect examples of Benitez in poor form... Bruce gave him hell Benitez shows up like that against...
I think he actually is a better middleweight overall, but styles/attributes make fights It's a dead horse, but MUhammad Ali was far greater than...
It's hard to say with benitez because you never know how's he going to show up. He was a special fighter at his best, he might well beat Curry...
Honeyghan most likely. Miguel is solid and has decent skills but he's not the best in the world at dealing with pressure and work-rate... two...
Everyone will freak out, but I don't give a fuck Manny's welterweight status is a lot of bullshit, at least compared to a guy like Curry I...
I can't see Cintron being able to negotiate Breland's jab, a sharp and very hurtful, stinging variety Cintron has no soul
Hagler beats the shit out of Pavlik
I think McClellan is one of the most overrated fighters in history and I could see him losing every second of this, but I think he turns it in his...
HAHA I watched it in syndication when I was little and it seemed completely badass at the time... looks utterly ridiculous now What I love...
I wish nothing but harm on that guido, but I am inclined to agree that Paz is a better fighter than Malignaggi
The eye injury he suffered against Frazier must have been horrendously painful
admittedly, at the time, I just figured it was a freak injury
Any and all accomplishments by Margarito have to be greeted with serious skepticism
I think the fact that Whitaker was an old, tired crackhead at that point more than mitigates against any decline in Trinidad by that point
I think you'd have to favor Hamed. It's a lot to ask of Donaire to take that kind of power. Hamed was unusually powerful by Featherweight...
Vitali put it straight in her ass while wald cried in the corner, listening sadly to her animal howls for more c0ck in between her moans of...
sufficient evidence for indictment For example, would you really need to see a full episode of this to know it was a ridiculous show:...
The vid you posted tells me all I need to know
both the winner and the loser get to be executed via firing squad for crimes against good taste ... my treat!
except "Police Squad" was brilliant
HAHA! A classic moment.
agree completely
agreed I don't envision any scenario where Trinidad KOs Starling
:lol:
Don't see how it's any better than a leaping, ripped heavyweight with a shaky beard and a chickenshit style
Hatton is better than Rios. I also think Rios is a dream come true for him, style-wise
You read my mind :rock1:
well, he did have a detached retina. He fought Bruce Finch and then called it a day for a few years.
The truth is somewhere in the middle of both extremes REED is right that Leonard did more than just run around, he is also right that he was...
Because there is no point in arguing it with them. I gave up on debating Duran with Hut about 100 years ago. You aren't some Leonard nuthugger,...
Separate names with a comma.